Food & SnacksBarnana
Banana Brittle, Peanut Butter, 35 OZ, 3 Count - Organic dessert cookie style snack with potassium, vitamin C, and other clean ingredients Gluten free

by Barnana

Barnana has pioneered the use of the famed curved yellow fruit as the brand synonymous with banana-based snacks. Barnana is on a mission to end food waste on organic banana farms by upcycling the “imperfect” bananas that used to go to waste and turn them into tasty snacks. Today, Barnana has grown to become one of the leading organic snack food brands in the space. Their products are USDA Organic Certified, Non-GMO Project Verified and uses Fair Trade Certified Chocolate, Fair Trade Certified Coffee and RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oil.

Creamy, nutty, and sweet. This indulgent treat combines the best of a cookie with the delicious mixture of peanut butter, bananas, and other clean ingredients.; Vegan and Non-GMO, with all the savory dessert goodness of flower/cookie based brittles, with more of the good and less of the bad.; Banana brittle is made out of a base of upcycled bananas, meaning you can enjoy it without the guilt of other dessert style snacks. Did we mention it’s organic and gluten free?; Soy free dessert cookie brittle comes with vitamin C and potassium in every bite. After all, Barnana is the original banana snack, and we all know bananas are packed with potassium!; USDA Organic, Non GMO Project Verified, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free. One of the best dessert snacks out there.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Barnana Banana Brittle, Peanut Butter, 3.5 OZ, 3 Count - Organic dessert cookie style snack with potassium, vitamin C, and other clean ingredients. Gluten free!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,172 reviews
Barnana Banana Brittle, Peanut Butter, 3.5 OZ, 3 Count - Organic dessert cookie style snack with potassium, vitamin C, and other clean ingredients. Gluten free uploaded by Roxanne O.
This Barnana peanut butter banana brittle is yummy!! I like that the pieces were actually square in this bag. There is still quite a lot of air in the bag, but unlike the dark chocolate ones i got, these pieces weren’t broken and crumbs. These are made from up-cycled bananas. Bananas 🍌 that aren’t “perfect” enough to leave the farm. I love this idea!! They taste great, are #Glutenfree so I don’t feel terrible and they don’t wreak havoc on my digestive system either. 😋 In addition they are #VEGAN, organic and non GMO verified. I really like that I know each Item on the ingredient list and I can pronounce them also. Barnana Banana Brittle, Peanut Butter, 3.5 OZ, 3 Count - Organic dessert cookie style snack with potassium, vitamin C, and other clean ingredients. Gluten free
Sarah L.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I regret trying these...BECAUSE THEY ARE SO DELICIOUS! Seriously, I am hooked. They are my new favorite snack. Great flavor! Not too peanut buttery, or too banana-y. A little sweet, a little savory. They have a nice, crispy texture without being too crunchy. As far as snacks go, they are definitely reduced guilt, too. Much better than potato chips. That said, I think they are priced a bit too high. The bag is fairly small for what you pay. I definitely plan on purchasing again whenever they go on sale.

Looking for your answer?