BY NONE

Total Omega Swirl Orange Cream by Barlean's 8 oz Liquid Total Omega Swirl Complete Omega-3 6 9 Nutrition in Delicious Orange Cream Flavor Complete and Balanced Omega-3 6 9 Nutrition Delicious All - Natural Orange Cream Flavor Made with Organic Flaxseed Oil Frsh Catch EPA DHA Fish Oil Pure Borage Oil Suggested Use SHAKE WELL. One Tbsp daily. Can be taken straight or mixed in yogurt or oatmeal blended in fruit smoothies and protein drinks. Refridgerate for quality. Keep out of reach of children. Do not give to pets. Ingredients Total Omega Oil Blend (Salmon oil and or Cod Liver oil organic flax oil borage oil ) water xylitol glycerine gum arabic natural flavors citric acid xanthan gum guar gum beta carotene (for color) Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) and ascorbyl palmitate to ensure freshness. see more...

• How does it taste and where can you find it4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Veronica B.
I recommend keeping this cold and mixing a tablespoon with your daily fruit smoothie or protein shake. It will help your hair and nails gain strength and shine! If you have a hard time swallowing tablets this is a good way to get in the nutrients.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
This stuff is amazing in fruit smoothies! It taste great and doesn't have that 'drinking a spoon of oil' texture. I can't describe it, but I highly recommend!
Katherine W.
Tastes amazing ! First time I ever heard of this I was visiting my sister and she asked her kids if they wanted fish oil on their yogurt..... I was grossed out by the sound of that ! But everyone convinced me to try it ! I figured if my picky 4 year old nephew was squirting it in his mouth from the bottle thwn I could give it a try ! And Its amazing ! You would never know that your eating something good for you .
Rebekah H.
Mandeville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Barleans! It tastes really good and isn't a chore to take. Makes my hair super shiny.
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
How does it taste and where can you find it