BY BARLEAN'S ORGANIC OILS

Dietary Supplement Chocolate Raspberry Flavor Swirl - Smoothie Taste and Texture Made with Organic Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Flaxseed Oil, Lignans & Rosemary Tastes Great! The Essential Woman Swirl - Nurture and Nourish Your Beauty from Within Now with the taste and texture of a delicious, chocolate raspberry smoothie! Outward beauty is a reflection of inner health. Radiant glowing skin, lustrous hair and strong nails are a sign of vibrant inner health.The Essential Woman Swirl is derived from seeds of botanical flowers such as evening primrose and flax, as well as special plant phytonutrients, all recognized for their beautifying and balancing qualities that help provide freedom from midlife or monthly female discomforts. Created to nurture, nourish and moisturize from the inside out Created for all women interested in radiant health, beauty and energy Created f see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Mel A.
Mel A.
Oshkosh, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is so good for you without the icky taste! It's dare I say, yummy! I've noticed that the pain that I experience during shark week (period) has subsided greatly! Gone are the headaches and other issues that arrive when my hormones are out of whack!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Murray, UT
Best product in the world for skin care absolutely love it! The price is well worth it I'd buy this before mac.
Ericka Q.
Ericka Q.
New Windsor, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love supplements made especially to support women's health. This is easy to use and very affordable.
Katey P.
Katey P.
Philadelphia , PA
Works great, recommend it to every one. One of the better oils I've tried, I use it almost every day
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I love this product I've been taking it for years now I personally like to take the orange Creamsicle flavor it is super yummy and super easy to take you just take 1 tablespoon on a spoon and I taste delicious. I keep mine in the refrigerator just to ensure freshness.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Brampton, ON
Barlean's sent me a few samples and I thoroughly enjoyed it. You can eat it as it or put it in your food such as your smoothies for added nutrition! This one is specifically designed for women's which is much appreciated!
Claudette F.
Claudette F.
Penhold, AB
Wellness Guru Expert
I haven't tried this yet but I've heard rave reviews about it. I can't find it here in Canada I'll have to look online
Ruz R.
Ruz R.
Yauco, PR
In my journey for keeping fit and healthy I have come across a few pebbles, My body seemed to lack the proper balance it needs to help me maintain healthy and energized. I have been having a hormonal dis-balance and I came across this product that has helped me get back to my well balanced self. The Essential Woman Swirl is derived from seeds of botanical flowers such as evening primrose and flax, phytonutrients, all recognized for their beautifying and balancing qualities that help provide a more relaxed and stress free PMS discomforts or midlife female discomforts.
Jada M.
Jada M.
Far Rockaway, NY
What does this smell like and is it strong?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Is this overpriced because it's targeted towards women?
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
What is this
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
What is this for? Does it work well?
Kelly S.