Barlean's Organic Oils Superfruit Greens

by Barlean's Organic Oils

New. Delicious & Refreshing Fruit Flavor. Antioxidant Power of 8 Fruits & Vegetables per Serving. Probiotics & Enzymes to Aid Digestion. 8,000 ORAC Value per Serving. Gluten-Free & Non-GMO. Powdered Formula, 30 Day Supply Barlean s New Superfruit Greens are the absolute easiest & most delicious way to fuel your family s vitality & energy with the antioxidant power of more than 8 servings of vegetables.** A new standard in quality & purity:  Every whole food ingredient in Barlean s Superfruit Greens.

Has anyone experienced any bloating with this product?
I'm a little bit confused about what form this is in. A pill? powder?
Anyone know how this tastes?
Start your review of Barlean's Organic Oils Superfruit Greens!
Product Highlights
This tastes great added to my shake to help me get my recommended daily amount of greens.in reviews
...contains 5 fruits and vegetables antibiotics and probiotics enzymes witch is really good for you in reviews
Elizabeth C.
Galt, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Barlean's Organic Oils Superfruit Greens uploaded by Elizabeth C.
This smells and tastes delicious! I was making shakes for my husband and myself using another brand, and he HATED it (smells/tastes like beets and cost twice the price for the same amount). We switched to this one, and no more complaints from him (or my wallet!)
Ashley T.
Springfield, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Barlean's Organic Oils Superfruit Greens uploaded by Ashley T.
This makes is so easy to drink water and get some much needed nutrition at the same time. The flavor is good and the powder dissolves well.
Nina V.
 I really like this one!!!  Blend it up with some frozen strawberries and orange juice concentrate or some strawberries and bananas or bananas and almond milk...  YUM!  I prefer the chocolate so that is what i always buy but this is definately my second choice.
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
LOVE IT! 30 DAYS! omg! a little pricey but hey it is definitely worth it! give it a try!
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
Seems like the Ideal powder for those of us who don't get all the Fruit and Vegetable servings in for the day.
Michelle S.
Middletown, NY
Love this! Great way to add nutrition to your diet. Taste great and mixes easily.
Meghan N.
Lilburn, GA
This product is so great ! Helps keep you cleansed and refreshed in order to live your day happy and healthy.
Heather J.
Spokane Vly, WA
Shristi S.
Tampa, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
They tastes really good and also are really healthy for our body. I don't find it upsets my stomach like some other supplements. I love this product.
Patricia D.
Athens, TN
I love Barlean's products! My kids are not big fans of vegetables, so I love to sneak this into our smoothies. It tastes great and is an incredible nutrition booster for all of us!