BY BARLEAN'S ORGANIC OILS

Dietary Supplement. Ancient Aztec Superfood 2850mg Omega-3 5g Fiber Non-GMO Kosher. Vegan Source of Omega-3 Vitamins & Trace Minerals. Supports Healthy Digestion with 5g of Fiber per Serving*. Super Antioxidant. USDA Organic Barlean s Organic Chia Seeds are a whole, vegetarian superfood naturally rich in Omega-3 essential fatty acids, dietary fiber, antioxidants, protein, and amino acids.  Revered as a natural appetite suppressant and offering a comprehensive range of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals, this mild tasting seed is a great addition to smoothies, juices, salads, and many other recipes. Dating back to a. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love love love Chia seeds. I have been using them for about a year and I love all the benefits it gives me. it's helped my skin and I love how it's been helping me with weight loss, along with eating well. I recommend these and flax seeds. it's super good for you
Joanna F.
Joanna F.
Great for adding to smoothies or yogurt. Full of protein and other vital nutrients. It's organic too.
lauren s.
lauren s.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
I use Chia seeds in most of my smoothies and I like it alot!! It can be easily masked
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
I use these in my over night oats! They're are so good for you and you can't really "taste" them in the mixture. Overnight oats are amazing plus the benefits of chia seeds is a win win!