BY BARLEAN'S ORGANIC OILS #15 in Fish Oil

Dietary Supplement. Great Tasting Omega-3 Fish Oil Supplement. Smoothie Taste & Texture. EPA/DHA 720mg per Serving Omega Swirl To-Go is an omega-3 sensation with the taste and texture of a fruit smoothie!  Now everyone can enjoy the benefits of omega-3 without the fishy taste and oily texture or swallowing large capsules.  It is the perfect solution for the whole family! Omega Swirl To-Go looks and tastes like a fruit smoothie, yet provides optimal levels of vital and essential omega-3 for your vibrant health and energy! Freshest, Best-Tasting & Most Nutritious. see more...

Candler B.
Phenix City, AL
I tried this ONCE. They say it is really good for you and it helps with many things. I have it in my cabinet just in case I need t for any reason. But of course it tastes funky, but what do you expect? I like it.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
I buy this for my dad he loves it plus it's great for you and easy to take. Pricey but average with most fish oil products. I would recommend
Tamara  V.
Waukesha, WI
This is the only omega I use! I've tried others and none of them can match the ingredients and flavor of Barlean's!
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Me encanta orgánico aceite de omega tres, este lo tomó porque es muy saludable para mi cuerpo!!!
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
El Omega tres es muy bueno y este es para llevar así que me imagino que también es bueno
jennifer d.
This gotta taste funny like fish huh?
Lacie B.
Manteca, CA
Just here for my badge
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
If someone could comment on these taste please! They're orange 3.6.9. Formula is amazing, but I'm interested in the to-go packs
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
does this have a bad taste to it ?
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where could I buy these by chance? Not at my local walmart