BY BARLEAN'S ORGANIC OILS

Dietary Supplement. Barlean s Ultra High Potency Omega Swirl has the Taste & Texture of a Key Lime Pie! Smoothie Taste & Texture Superior Bioavailability Now with over 2000mg of vital and essential omega-3 s per serving, everyone can enjoy the benefits of a super-charged dose of omega-3 without the fishy taste and oily texture. Freshest, Healthy & Nutritious. Great Tasting, All Natural Fruit Flavor. Made with Barlean s Premium Fresh Catch® Molecularly Distilled Fish Oil. 1500mg of EPA/DHA per Serving. 5 Times the Potency of Fish Oil Capsules. Gluten Fre. see more...

Megan V.
The BEST, most tasty way to get your omegas!! I've tried so many kinds and I'm loyal to Barleans now. The quality is the best, the taste and texture is thick, smooth, sweet and creamy. My three year old calls it green cupcake and runs across the house to have some! It tastes like a creamy key lime pie. What's not to love?
Tati S.
Des Plaines, IL
I take various vitamins and it's great to get my omegas in a different form. I imagined a super artificial taste, but this is delicious! I don't even add it to a smoothie, just take it on its own! I would definitely buy this again
Cheri S.
Kansas city, Mo
I like the idea of this product. I love the amount of omega 3s and the consistency is like keylimes pie. I gave it a B because if you put a fish into a keylime pie it would taste like the aftertaste I had in my mouth. That being said, it is better than straight up fish oil and has a very high amount of omega 3 which offer good health benefits.
Ann K.
Hinesville, GA
I've taken fish oil tablets before and after using the swirl I will never go back. It's like a spoonful of dessert once a day and it leaves me without the fish burps. So so so tasty I look forward to my omegas every day. I highly recommend this product! Also be sure to shake well before using.
Brooke S.
Ypsilanti, MI
My mom used to give this to my siblings and I when we were younger and I just recently went back to it. The lemon one tastes SO good and doesn't leave you with an oily or bad taste in your mouth. It is definitely worth your money. I love this product.
Brandi P.
I take this everyday! I hate taking pills and this is a viable alternative to get your fish oil supplement. I use the Pina Colada flavor and love it. It's great to mix in with protein shakes or you can take it alone. Good stuff!
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
This is SOOOOO tasty! if you have an issue with taking straight fish oil or omegas in the liquid form this is the way to go! There are sweeteners added but it is a great way to get your healthy omegas without fish burp!
Rebecca A.
Hamden, Ct
WOW. It tastes SO GOOD! Literally like having a bite of Key Lime pie! It's incredible that there is 1,600 mg of omega 3s in this. There is NO fishy taste, NO burping up fishy burps all day. Just take a spoonful and you're good! Highly recommend!
Kayla K.
I just started using this as my source of fish oil, and I love it. It tastes good, and I don't have to worry about taking a pill or getting fish burps. It really tastes like key lime!
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
My hubby takes this because he says he doesn't like the occasional fish burps he gets from the others. He stands behind this product.