BY BARLEAN'S ORGANIC OILS

Dietary Supplement. Omega-3 Fish Oil Supplement Omega Kids Swirl is an Omega-3 Sensation with the taste and texture of a fruit smoothie!  It s the most delicious way to provide your children with the benefits of vital and essential Omega-3s.  Kids love the smoothie texture and yummy lemonade flavor. Tastes great! Lemonade Flavor. Smoothie taste and texture. EPA/DHA 360 mg per serving. Healthy brain function*. Nervous system function*. see more...

Buy on iHerb
Sibil M.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
My son suffers from speech apraxia and i was told omega-3's were very important in aiding speech development. He was not a natural eater of fish and being only 3 at the time, capsules and tablets were not an option. What I like about this supplement is that it's a great soluble source of omega-3's and also doesn't taste gross to kids. My son looks forward to drinking this everyday! I order this Prime from Amazon. Only drawback is it must be refrigerated so not travel-friendly.
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
Perfect if you have little ones at home! This product tastes great. And it doesn't upset little tummies. I'm a big believer in getting the kiddos their vitamins and this is one they actually won't Mind taking
Olivia C.
My nephew actually loves this stuff lol, he is a toddler and HATES taking any type of medicine but he loves the taste of this!
Shana A.
Eureka, CA
Who knew taking care of yourself and eating healthy could be this yummy! Love this stuff and so does my toddler.
Karla N.
Henderson, NV
This is an amazing product and the best thing is that it doesn't taste like fish at all. My kids love it!
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a kids fish oil and ithas a smoothie taste and is good for there health. Taste better for kids
Juliette D.
Staten Island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It's a great product for children. It doesn't taste bad at all and the kids will love it.
Kelsey S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
One of the only omegas that isn't too fishy and we have tried them all...great product
Jessica B.
Top notch stuff really good and healthy a little expensive but you can request samoles
Rachel P.
Edmonton, AB
I love all the flavours of this stuff! The kids do too! Can be a bit pricey depending on where you get it but totally worth it.
diona l.
Any good
Shelby R.
Greensboro, NC
I've been looking everywhere for this product, where can I buy it?