BY BARLEAN'S ORGANIC OILS

Dietary Supplement Rich, Creamy Delicious br Power Formula Antioxidant Power of More than 5 Servings of Vegetables 1 Probiotics Enzymes to Aid Digestion 3 5,000 ORAC Value Per Serving 5 Gluten Free 4 Non GMO Barlean s NEW Chocolate Greens are the absolute easiest and most delicious way to fuel your family s vitality and energy with the antioxidant power of more than 5 servings of vegetables* More than 50 super foods and supplement 4 MEGA 5000 ORAC antioxidant value per serving 1 Delicious chocolate flavor made with 100% natural cocoa powder 2 Perfect super-nutrition for the whole family - kid s love it! 7 Zero sugar - sweetened with all-natural stevia leaf extract 8 Perfect replacement for sugar-laden chocolate milk and hot chocolate 5 Delicious Hot or cold 6 Dairy and Soy-Free Barlean s Chocolate Greens was Designed to Nutritionally Support see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Nina V.
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!  I AM IN LOVE!!!  I fill up a cup with ice and 3/4 almond milk and 1/4 coffee and then add a scoop of this and OMG!  Best iced coffee EVER!!  And you just had a bunch of fruit and veggies to boot!  It is a bit pricy but totally worth it!  My daughter actually asks for this every day as well with frozen bananas and almond milk in the blender and it makes Nice cream that will satisfy any craving!
Valerie C.
I really like this chocolate silk powder! I personally have a glass of milk with this for breakfast, or as a snack when I'm craving something sweet. It has high nutritional value, and you can't go wrong when it's only 25 calories a scoop and tastes like chocolate milk!
Roseileen C.
I've recently started trying to get back on track to a healthy lifestyle and one of my main concerns has been getting enough greens. While this if not the very best way to get them, it is very convenient and only takes a second to add in to my morning smoothie. The taste is not bad, although sometimes the Splenda aftertaste gets to me! All in all, I appreciate the convenience and nutritional support offered by this product!
Emily D.
This is BY FAR the best tasting greens powder I've ever had (and I've gagged down a lot of greens powders). It actually just tastes like a chocolate shake instead of like grass water with a dash of cocoa powder in it. I don't know how they do it, but it's amazingly delicious. I used to drink it every day to help get in my greens servings.
Michelle B.
La Canada, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the most delicious chocolate powder I have had. I can add it to any shake I'm having and it is delicious. We received this as a sample when we bought another protein powder. I fell in love with and started searching all over the stores and found I need to special order it online. Definitely worth the money! Good for you and delicious.
Nina V.
I always wonder how this compares with other greens as far as how many servings of fruit and veggies you are getting. The taste however is beyond compare with any of the tons of greens I have tried.