BY BARLEAN'S ORGANIC OILS

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. 100% Organic Pure & Natural Source of Omega-3, Lignans, Fiber, Amino Acids, Trace Vitamins and Minerals From Cold-Milled Select Flaxseed Forti-Flax® - Fresh, Nutritious & Tastes Great - Naturally! High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Lignans and Dietary Fiber Provides all 10 Essential Amino Acids Great source of trace Vitamins and Minerals Gently Cold-Milled Nitrogen Flushed Made to Order for your health food store Air Delivery - Arriving just days after being made Freshness Dated - Maximum freshness and potency Ingredients Note:  Freshly Cold-Milled, 100% Organic, Pesticide and Herbicide free Select see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
This product is great to put in smoothies and I gives a nice nutty flavor to any mixture. I love using these flaxseeds because they really help would be a digestive system and help keep you nice and regular and your insides nice and happy.
Andrea P.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love this product in smooth is. It's a great way for me to get an increase in my daily fiber and omega 3. It doesn't really have a taste when mixed in with fruits and vegetables.
Cherish V.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I looooove this stuff. So good & good 😊 for you. I bought this brand at Whole Foods. Yes, it definitely met my expectations & great source of a probiotic, fiber, & omega 3.
Can take a spoonful on its own or mix in healthy smoothies. They even have different flavors. My personal fave is the chocolate 🍫 flavored.
Nhu D.
Anaheim , CA
Love that it's organic. I mix it in my smoothies or with cereal and yogurt. It taste like regular flax seeds, but I like knowing that there aren't any pesticides used to produce it. Handy container. Easier than those pesky ziptop bags.
Courtney W.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We love this product in my household! My son has some bowel problems and when i mix this with his yogurt, it helps keep him nice and regular.
Milton  S.
This is the best product for flaxseed. I put this in my morning smoothies and its a great source of fiber, omega 3. ad, and fruit.
Michelle C.
Mount Pearl, NL
Flax is great..
This product mixes so well. Even though it's an oil based product, there is no aftertaste of oil. This also comes in flavors. I have it in a citrus base and I put it over ice cream.
Cherish V.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where can I buy this product at?
Tasneem A.