BY BARLEAN'S ORGANIC OILS

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Organic Flax Oil Cold Pressed Fresh™ Freshest & Most Nutritious - Naturally! Pure and pristine flax oil providing essential Omega-3 fatty acids for your vibrant health and energy. Best Selling Flax Oil softgel Unrefined and Unfiltered Cold Pressed Fresh Vity Award Winner Certified Organic Flax Oil Express Delivery Product of U.S.A.   see more...

Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
You really can do so much with this... Taste is not even there which is big for me because I have trouble taking things that taste really bad. I think the quality is great and I trust this brand. Use it daily and have. I intention of stopping.
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Flax oil is great! It's nice that the taste is not strong or prominent, so it's more pleasant to take. There's so many benefits to taking flax seed oil and it's usually easier to take this than to add flax seeds to your diet.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Chock full of health benefits this is a brand of flax seed oil i really trust for quality. All flax seeds oil has a short shelf life so freshness is so important. The taste of this one is palate friendly.
Sharon B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this oil. I use it every day. I store it in the refrigerator to preserve its freshness. It's good to take flax oil everyday since the omega fattuy acids in it help's the body to stay healthy.
Meraises M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Probably the best brand of Flax Oil my family and I have ever tried! We always love to use it in protein shakes :)
ruthie t.
Fort Worth, TX
This is really good for hair,nails and skin! This is a great product, you can do so much with this!
madeline m.
Katy, TX
I use this in everything, so good for you. Cereal,smoothies, there is no taste to it. It is great!
Cassandra G.
Porterville , CA
Flax oil is great for your body & health! It's super affordable and worth every cent.
Jules B.
Abbotsford , BC
This stuff makes the best salad dressings! I mix a little balsamic vinegar, some
Dead Sea salt, lemon and lime juice and this with cranberries and various nuts and drizzle it on my salads it's healthy and tastes amazing!
Monique D.
Woodside, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
what is this used for exactly?
María M.
Doral, FL
That is used for this oil exactly?
Samantha L.
Saint-Albert , QC
What is this for exactly !?