Barlean's Organic Oils Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz uploaded by Katie L.

BY BARLEAN'S ORGANIC OILS

Island Fresh 100% Organic Barlean s - Freshest Coconut Oil in the World! Pure, Pristine & Delicious 100% Organic - Solvent & Chemical Free Exceptional Coconut Flavor & Aroma! Cold-Expeller Pressed Fresh Fresh from The Islands Hand Selected & Picked Fresh Harvested at the Peak of Flavor and Nutritional Value Harvested Year-round, on Demand Pressed on Demand - Bottled on Demand Fresh Express - Rush Air Delivered Nationwide Coconut Oil Nutrition May support the Structure and Function of: The Immune System* The Cardiovascular System* Healthy Metabolism & Energy Production* Hair, Skin & Body Care *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• I like to use coconut oil for cooking and for body butter...4 Answers
  • What are some favorite recipes using coconut oil?6 Answers
  • Anyone ever use this for oil pulling?9 Answers
Barlean's Organic Oils Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz

Start your review of Barlean's Organic Oils Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Ok seriously this is my #1 most loved product I mix this with a bit if coconut milk and it leaves you hair so smooth and it made my hair grow longer and thicker I love love love love this!" in 1 review
  • "It is my monthly hair mask as well as my everyday cooking oil." in 1 review
Anna D.
Beaufort
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using Barleans Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil for 4 years now as my primary body oil instead of lotions. I can only find it online but it lasts me several months so it is a great value. I love the coconut smell. It melts very quickly in my hands. It does take a while to absorb into my skin but it leaves me super soft and smooth. I use it on my face as well, just not a large amount. A little goes a long way with coconut oil. It has helped decrease the number of breakouts I get too! I love this product and will continue to buy.
Cassandra L.
Daly City, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
My baby start licking her finger and arm and I am not comfortable to use lotion or petroleum jelly. I used organic coconut oil instead for my baby soft and glowing skin. Super happy with my decision. My baby smell lovely and skin so smooth.
Kelsey K.
I love this coconut oil! We literally use it for everything! I actually melt it and put it in my dogs food bowl with her food and she eats it right up! Makes her coat super shiny! I also used it on my belly when I was pregnant and on my face at night as a moisturizer!
Katie L.
Kingman, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Recommend for everything you can legitimately use it for hair styling products and conditioners, skin moisturizers, make up remover. The options are endless.....
Brianna V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This coconut oil is the best! Not only is it organic and reasonably priced, it has so many uses! I used coconut oil for cooking, but when I be an pregnant I started using it on my belly to prevent stretch marks. My daughter is now two and no stretch marks here! When she was born, I started using it on her as a moisturizer. I also use it to remove my makeup and I swish it around my mouth for "oil pullings" to prevent cavities. Love it!
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a very high grade coconut oil and I use it for so many different things. I add it to products to increase shine in my hair, I cook with it, and I use it to soften my skin. Coconut oil is also wonderful to use in DIY facial and body scrubs as well as lip scrubs. This does tend to cost a bit more but I feel that it's worth it and you always get what you pay for. This is an excellent product, trusted brand, and has many uses. Wonderful!!
Kelli O.
Carlsbad, CA
I LOVE coconut oil- for eating, my skin, and (sparingly) for my hair. this is by far the best coconut oil i have had. it is really coco-nutty in flavor if you eat it by the spoonful as i like to :) it is great for cooking too- and doesn't overwhelm your food with coconut flavor, but instead just makes it taste really amazing without any seasonings. it is also great mixed in coffee instead of creamer (don't knock it until you try it.) Because of the cost of this oil i use it only for eating, and instead use cheaper brands for my skin and hair.
Justine S.
The first container of coconut oil I used 7 years ago. I just gave birth and my skin was in the best shape. It lightened my stretch marks and made my entire body feel very hydrated. Also my youngest began to break out very and I couldn't figure out why. Started using just coconut oil after baths not aveeno and it stopped the problem.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is like a magic charm for my skin and my hair..my skin has become twice much softer and firmer. And also my hair is lot more shinner and soft. I highly recommend this product.
Krista S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Just use a bit of this in your hair at night for a quick night mask. When you wake up your hair will be smooth and shiny. I also cook with it. I didn't have butter for Maccaroni and Cheese one time and used coconut oil and it was surprisingly amazing!
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Anyone ever use this for oil pulling?
Sarah S.
Montgomery Cy, MO
What are some favorite recipes using coconut oil?
Margaret M.
Cottonwood, AZ
I like to use coconut oil for cooking and for body butter. Does this oil have a strong coconut taste and has anyone made body butter with it?

Amazon