BY BARLEAN'S ORGANIC OILS

• What is this used in? Hair mask? Smoothies? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
Flax oil is must better than seeds bc seeds just go through. This is the best way for you to get the nutritional benefits. You can add it to any recipe or salad dressing. Might take some getting used to but beneficial for your health.
Joanna F.
Joanna F.
This is always in our fridge. The whole family takes it. The taste is strong but nutty. We drink it straight from the bottle, but you can add it to smoothies, yogurt, etc. Highly recommend it! It's organic too!
Evelina L.
Evelina L.
Orland park , IL
This is a MUST!!! If you look on my reviews I am all about my morning shakes. It's the time of day where i amplify my system with all nutrients that are crucial... This is one of them! Since I already add Chia seeds and granola, for example, to my shakes I chose to go with the flax Lignan oil because I already add enough texture (Flax seeds work just the same in your body) so I prefer it liquid. Get the Barlean's one with Lignan because that is your fiber! 10/10 I approve!
Natalya K.
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
This flax seed oil is in my fridge as we speak! Great quality product that I picked up from the organic section at my local fredmyer. My favorite way to use it is in my morning smoothie!
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Been using it for years, doesn't have the best taste but if is the best I have ever used and it lasts a very long time. I prefer this than using the flax meal.
Abby L.
Abby L.
Norwalk, CT
I use this product in my smoothies every day. It doesn't have a weird smell like other products. It's very healthy and easy to use.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Rosedale, MD
I like all of Barleans oils. The flax and the coconut are my favorites. I use these oils in skin care and aromatherapy
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Love adding this to my smoothies and green juices. Great way for sneaking in some extra nutrients for you family.
Natalya M.
Natalya M.
Vancouver, WA
What is this used in? Hair mask? Smoothies?