Barleans Barlean's - The Essential Woman 1000 mg. - 60 Softgels uploaded by Yessi T.

BY BARLEAN'S

Barleans The Essential Woman 1000 Mg. - 60 Capsules Barleans Essential Woman nurtures and nourishes your beauty from within. Barlean s The Essential Woman is. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Olivia C.
I went through this phase where I was totally obsessed with trying women's products that would help my skin, hair, & nails and I will say I did notice a little difference when taking this!
Yessi T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Honestly, these are great vitamins. I used to notice a lot of hair falling off when I showered and I've noticed I'm not losing as much. Not only that, but during my period I'm not cramping as bad. A friend of mine recommended them and she has beautiful skin and hair for being over 50. I'm not having as much breakouts as before too. They're easy to swallow and leave no bitter or medicinal taste in your mouth. Highly recommend!!