BY BARKTHINS

Bark Thins® Milk Chocolate Peanut Snacking Chocolate.

A serious twist on snacking.

Packed with peanuts!

Made with sea salt.

Ripple brand Collective™. see more...

• I am interested in buying barkThins but I am allergic to ...1 Answers
  • What are the calories in these? good for once a week foo...2 Answers
  • What stores did you get this from? 7 Answers
Shemariah B.
Chester, SC
Those look so good. I'm thinking about running to the store and buying a bag. I think I saw some at Wal-Mart.
Nicolette M.
Ventura, CA
These are delicious. These bark things are definitely going to be a product I will be buying more frequent.
Kristin O.
Atwood, IL
I think these are a very light and airy snack and if u love chocolate this snack is for you!
Madi G.
Winooski, VT
These are so good! And they're not as bad for you as you'd think! They're a great snack!
Joey S.
Beware! These are so good you might end up finishing the bag during a Netflix binge.
Amy M.
Manvel, TX
I love this snacks,they are so good for snacking,their light weight and nice Taste
Mia R.
West Islip, NY
Tried these at a friend's house they were sooooo good. Gotta get some more soon.
Madi L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are addictive! They are for snacking but they end up being a meal! Super chocolate taste! I would highly recommend any snacking chocolate
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
Omg I need to find these. I want these in my life :) I love anything with peanuts in it.
Mindy H.
PADUCAH, KY
What stores did you get this from?
Drew K.
Fargo, ND
What are the calories in these? good for once a week food cheating?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
I am interested in buying barkThins but I am allergic to all nuts. Can anyone tell me if this product is made with other products that have nuts in them?