BY BARKTHINS

Bark Thins® Milk Chocolate Peanut Snacking Chocolate.

A serious twist on snacking.

Packed with peanuts!

Made with sea salt.

Ripple brand Collective™. see more...

• I am interested in buying barkThins but I am allergic to ...1 Answers
  • What are the calories in these? good for once a week foo...2 Answers
  • What stores did you get this from? 7 Answers
Tone'Nae  B.
Overland Park, KS
YUUUUUUUUMY. My family keeps these in he pantry because they are a healthy alternative to chips and other unhealthy snakes. Also; they are DELICIOUS
amie d.
These look absolutely yummy I've never tried this brand before but would love to and then you put chocolate and peanut together yummy yummy
Kristen C.
These babies are delicious!! My whole family fell in love once we tried these! Excellent treat on the go, or just for relaxing at home!
Jennie M.
Walterboro, SC
I'm not sure how these taste. I love chelate so, next time in the grocery store I'm going grab a bag and try out the chocolate treats.
Ashlyn  S.
Farmington, AR
I love these! They're a perfect snack to take and/or leave at work for when you're feeling a little hungry. Highly recommend!!
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
If you like sweet and salty then you'll love these! It's the perfect combination of sweet and salty to fill any craving!
Yesi R.
I've actually never tried these "bark thins" before but they look healthy and delicious!! Definitely giving them a try.
cami p.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Very good treat and very small so it is perfect at any time. so many different flavors. great for a day at the office
Kristine M.
I love these, they are sweet enough to satisfy you but aren't rediculous in calories so it's the best of both worlds
Kansas c.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I like these alot they are rich and creamy and full of peanut butter .I love to eat them as a snack for class
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
What stores did you get this from?
Drew K.
Fargo, ND
What are the calories in these? good for once a week food cheating?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
I am interested in buying barkThins but I am allergic to all nuts. Can anyone tell me if this product is made with other products that have nuts in them?