BY BARKTHINS

Bark Thins® Milk Chocolate Peanut Snacking Chocolate.

A serious twist on snacking.

Packed with peanuts!

Made with sea salt.

Ripple brand Collective™. see more...

• I am interested in buying barkThins but I am allergic to ...1 Answers
  • What are the calories in these? good for once a week foo...2 Answers
  • What stores did you get this from? 7 Answers
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think this is my favorite flavor of the Bark Thins. They have so many good ones, it’s hard to choose but this one is really good if you’re a peanut and chocolate lover. It has just the right amount of crunch and it’s not too sweet or too salty. Just right!
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
Man this snack is so good and health to me lol. I enjoy eating it with coffee. I can really taste the rich nuts and black chocolate. First time I try it I ate the whole bad. Can't help it. Once I start I continue until it wAs too late. Black chocolate is great for your health. It is that good. Even my family member enjoy eating this awesome snacks. You can ask my 2 year old son
Jivean M.
Hartsdale, NY
Bark thins is amazing ! I love it. Especially their dark chocolate. Its so good. Is recommend this to anyone who wants something small you can snack on at the office, in your car and maybe on public transportation. Its a treat !
Daniela B.
Bloomingdale, IL
Bark thins are amazing chocolate snack. Since they are thin they are easy to track how many you've had. I bought this at my local grocery store and feel like it is a good value for the money. I like to have a few of these are a treat every couple of days.
Erica L.
Lansing, MI
BarkTHINS are my weakness! If you're looking for a healthy and delicious snack on the go then try these! The flavored and textures are a perfect combination. I would definitely repurchase these often!
Archi p.
Snack tastes so wonderful and tastes better than most chocolate snacks I have ever had, it also is a very good value and I bought it from target and I would highly recommend this snack to other people!
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Man. These things are delicious! I tried the milk chocolate peanut and WOW! I am hooked. TRY THESE! Thanks Influenster for letting me try them!
I received these products complimentary for testing purposes.
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so delicious I tired a couple at work when my co worker bought them from a local cvs. Great taste and curbs my craving for something heavy ! Try it
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
I got these Delish BarkTHINS complimentary from Influenster! I picked mine up at the local Target! I love the silky dark chocolate and crunchy bites! Yum!
Junielle T.
When I first tired this snack, I was so surprised that it was really light and good. I'm not a big fan of peanut, but it tasted great with the chocolate.
Mindy H.
PADUCAH, KY
What stores did you get this from?
Drew K.
Fargo, ND
What are the calories in these? good for once a week food cheating?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
I am interested in buying barkThins but I am allergic to all nuts. Can anyone tell me if this product is made with other products that have nuts in them?