Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolatebarkTHINS
Dark Chocolate Almond with Sea Salt

barkTHINS Dark Chocolate Almond with Sea Salt

Bark thins snacking chocolate dark chocolate almond with sea salt 4.7 oz

Can you find these at Target?
Has anyone tried any of the other flavors? Pretzel is my absolute favorite.
Start your review of barkTHINS Dark Chocolate Almond with Sea Salt!
Product Highlights
These are a great treat (especially if you can keep yourself from eating the whole bag in one go), and you won't regret buying them.in reviews
I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate because it's usually bitter and I like sweet milk chocolate, but I saw this and thought I'd give it a shot.in reviews
Adria B.
Owings Mills, MD
barkTHINS Dark Chocolate Almond with Sea Salt uploaded by Adria B.
barkTHINS Dark Chocolate Almond with Sea Salt uploaded by Adria B.
I love these. Prefect pieces of dark chili late which allow you to enjoy something sweet without going overboard.
Jenna W.
Altoona, IA
Absolutely delicious and addicting. I've eaten a whole bag before. Good for a small desert or snack. I recommend this kind!
Vanessa J.
Reno, NV
Purchased at: Target
Man oh man, I'm addicted. I can not stop eating this chocolate! It's the perfect sweetness and texture with the right amount of crunch, not too hard. I have made it a goal to try all of the delicious variety available. I highly recommend!
Tina E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It is so addictive!!! I started with a small bag purchased at the store and then quickly ordered multiple family sized bags. Chocolate has a high quality taste - just right balance of sweetness and crunch of the almond for a wonderful sweet treat.
Jessica F.
Leitchfield, KY
This is this the best stuff ever. It's amazing. Since it has nuts and is made out of dark chocolate so I lie to myself about it being healthy.
Sav M.
Gosh I love these so so much, they only lasted a few days because of how good they are but I definitely recommend them!
Sadie Z.
Morton Grove, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Costco
I got this product from Costco for an amazing price! I got the bigger bag and the taste was just delicious. Best part was that it was dark chocolate so I didn’t feel very guilty as I ate a couple more pieces than I was actually suppose to 😉
Sabrina J.
Monrovia, CA
When craving a little piece of something sweet. These really hit the spot! Just the perfect size with a hint of salty. Guilt free!
Jennie Y.
barkTHINS Dark Chocolate Almond with Sea Salt uploaded by Jennie Y.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I saw this at the market and was excited to try the barkTHINS Dark Chocolate Almond with Sea Salt! I always keep dark chocolate stocked in my pantry. The dark chocolate bark thins are good and great for sweet cravings. You taste the almonds and sea salt. I feel that they didn’t put enough almonds in the bark thins though. Overall, the taste was good and I would purchase this product again.
Angie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
barkTHINS Dark Chocolate Almond with Sea Salt uploaded by Angie T.
Purchased at: Costco
My family loves Barkthins. This is my go to sweet treat after lunch. It is not too heavy on your stomach and it tastes delicious. We often buy the big bag from Costco to make it a better value. I will definitely repurchase!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...