BY BARKMAN HONEY

100% U.S. honey No added ingredients or preservatives Delicate, sweet flavor and aroma Plastic squeezable container, 8 ozCompletely traceable & True Source Certified ®U.S. Grade A, Filtered, Product of U.S.A. see more...

amy c.
Louisa, KY
I make a brown sugar/ honey glaze for my yearly Thanksgiving ham and I never have to look any further than Busy Bee honeys. It makes me feel like I am getting some straight from the comb. My family enjoys it all by its self and in a lot of my recipes!!!
Rebeckah J.
Princeton, NC
I'm a huge fan of using honey as a sweetener and this is one of my favorites. I definitely recommend busy bee clover honey. It's sweet without being too sweet. I use a teaspoon every morning in my tea. It's also great with lemon when I'm sick.
Michelle  v.
Irmo, SC
Always love their honey and it never goes bad. It can sit in your pantry for years and still be good. Don't worry about crystals, the will go back to honey when heated.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Great on anything you want to put it on. I like to take a teaspoon of honey every day. Its good for you, or at least thats what i have been told.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I love to use honey in my tea and oatmeal. The fact that this product comes in a squeezable bottle is a plus. The honey taste really good.

Aera K.
I always use this honey for my midnight tea! I use it in green Or black tea which gives it more flavor and a nice sweet after taste :)
Lilly K.
Greenville, MI
This sticky, yummy stuff is great on toast and anything your sweet tooth desires! I highly recommend this sweet goodness
Nikolette P.
Tastes delicious and is super convenient. You can put it on almost anything with hardly a mess and no dishes to clean.
Katrina P.
I love Busy Bee Clover Honey Squeeze Bottle.It's a No-Mess Cap.It's easy to pour and tastes great! Pure Honey.
maritza g.
Love busy bee honey!!!!! Taste great and is a great sweetener for coffee, teas and great for baking too.
Lilly K.
Greenville, MI
I wonder how expensive this stuff can get. Does the price vary through different providers?