BY BARKLOGIC #33 in Flea & Tick Control

BarkLogic Tick and Flea Pet Wash is a gentle yet effective pet wash that helps treat and repel ticks, fleas, and other arthropods.  Made with organic ingredients this shampoo contains nature s finest pest repellents and is used for wet shampooing.  It will create generous bubbles and leave your pet clean, smelling fresh, and feeling refreshed. see more...

BarkLogic Tick & Flea Pet Wash
  • "This is really good haven't found any fleas on my dogs I'll deffo be buying this again and also Recommending it to family and friends" in 3 reviews
  • "It works great and I would definitely recommend it to anyone!!" in 2 reviews
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
No need for a big review,but this product is awesome and promising especially for the hot season when fleas/ticks are everywhere- I saw this brand had 8 five star reviews and with out a doubt, bought it. I promise, it's worth the money and more importantly for your pet/s. I thank everyone who typed those reviews because: little does go a long way, produces a good lather,kills numerous of fleas instantly in the tub and leaves a good shinny,citrusy smelling coat on my min pin. Would definitely highly recommend this product.
Lauren R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is good for your dog, but nothing will be as good as medicating your dog right off to prevent fleas and ticks from the get go. But, if you can't afford to take preventative measures, this is a good option for once they have them.
Jennifer G.
Mannford, OK
The backlog ice tick and flea pet wash is tough enough to get rid of those pesky little pests but gentle enough it doesn't break out my dog that has sensitive skin.
Jade D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect for when my dog had insane fleas. Just a few washes and you can already tell a difference. Its amazinh stuff and works so perfect
Timothy K.
Port Arthur, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This product is surprisingly really good and does a great job at killing fleas and ticks and keeping them off! Highly recommended
Cassidy R.
Grand bay , AL
Work really good & I love the packaging! It's not tacky & hard to display due to ugly packaging. Altogether it's a great product
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This actually works really good so I do recommend using this! It might be a little much for shamphoo but trust me it works!
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love these products so much. I purchase them monthly basis. I will buy and will always buy them!!!!!!!!
Sarah J.
Webster, TX
I love this stuff and so does my fur baby! I haven't tried it on my cat but my dog likes it!
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
Great flea amd tick wash. Gentle on skin and smells great. Very afordable and works great!
Megan J.
How well does this work?
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Does it work?
Bethany R.
Has anyone used this on cats? Does it really kill the fleas because many other flea shampoos don't.
Veronica B.
Belle Chasse, LA
Does it actually work?!?!?
Emily M.
Louisville, KY
i've never even seen this product. where is it found?