BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Rebecca V.
Coeur d'Alene
This is a great service! I’ve got two dogs, a Papillon without teeth and a border collie mix. We get the small box because the Papillon can eat the treats in those and the collie has a gentle mouth with toys. They really love them. I haven’t had to purchase treats in months because they keep us stockpiles with awesome goodies! The dogs particularly like the jerky treats. My mother has a Papillon as well, he’s a chewer and the toys hold up pretty well for him. I’ve added photos of the latest box (arrived today) for reference.
Melissa A.
Pittsburgh , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What a GREAT box. I have had my subscription for a year now and the boxes are just so much fun!! Our lil fur baby see it come in and he knows instantly its for him. He sits patiently while we open it for him. I get the basic box plus an extra toy a month. So our baby boy gets 3toys, 2bags of treats, and a chewy. Whats nice about this box is all the treats are all natural and they toys are safe for their bellies if they tear them to peices and eat some it comes out as easy as it went down for them & wont harm them along the way! Each month is a different theme so they wont get bored with the same things each month.They ALSO have a place to check if your lil one needs has allergies. They have allergy free treats for your special baby. They also send the products according to the size of your little one. If you were to buy all of what they send in each box separately you would be spending about $75-$80 minimum a month on everything they send so your saving alot of money.
Daniela F.
pinellas park
My dog loves it! He knows what it is right when we step through the door. It's $20 a month and you get three treats and two toys! The toys are less quality and I have a dog that bites through anything within seconds. I do like the fact he has new toys monthly. I also have a code for people that would like to get a free box! And check out his instagram!! BarkBox
Taylor A.
Connersville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this subscription box! Normally it comes with two toys and two bags of treats along with a bone. It's $25 monthly but with the quality of the items I believe it's super affordable! I would definitely recommend shopping and subscribing to Barkbox!   The picture attached is my dog along with her toy she received from Barkbox! She absolutely LOVES it! ♥
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
I’m IN LOVE with my bark box. We decided to finally pull the plug and purchase a six month subscription for my pup Roxy for Christmas. We ended up ordering in time to get the limited edition grinch box as well as the extra toy for no added cost. My dog was SO excited to open the box with me and immediately started playing with her new toys. She couldn’t even let me get a picture. The treats are made in the USA and they toys are well made. Each one had a squeaker and was different. She even kept on her bonus Max antler for longer than I’ve been able to keep anything on her (lol). All in all it was worth the money and I can’t wait to see what we get in the December box. Looking forward to months of playtime with Roxy!!
Kayla J.
Nicholson
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We received the king grinch and Max’s antlers and my dogs are I loved , the toy they can’t resist playing with and love all the noises it makes the antlers will make a cute holiday picture this year as well ! BarkBox #barkboxinfluenster
Austyn J.
We loved the bark box so much. We subscribed for the $5 deal and now you got us for a long long long time. The pups loved the toys and the treats especially the pumpkin spice latte.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
My dog received his first BarkBox just before Thanksgiving. He loved two out of the three treats; chicken jerky (loved), pigs ear (loved), pumpkin/turkey biscuits (did not like). My favorites were the toys!; a turkey and an apron! Love!
Michelle H.
Las Vegas, NV
I can't rave enough about BarkBox!!!!!! What's the con? NONE. It's 130$ for 6 months or you can pay month to month. I like to pay ahead!!

But, back to the BOX! You get 2 plush toys of varying themes month to month a chewie and two bags of treats. My dogs go nuts over this. Anytime they see a box shaped like the BarkBox they run circles. In fact, over a year ago my dog still has his favorite toy the plush dumplings from the Feb 2016 box! I added pics of August theme to my post! (They're disgusting now but you can't tell him that!!!)

Why shouldn't your dog get a box? You spend hundreds of dollars on treats and toys on them. I haven't bought toys and treats since I started. One of the best decisions I've ever made. xo
Charnel G.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog received his first Barkbox for $1 & change shipped! He absolutely loved everything in it. Check out the full review on my blog.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.