BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
laura m.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I got BarkBox for the first time and my pup loved it. It was if he knew it was for him. he was all over the box. He loved the toys. He loved the treats. Can't wait to see what the next box will have  for my furbaby.
Christal B.
Covington , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The dogs love it. It’s a nice cheap way to get new toys for them that they will absolutely enjoy as well as treats for them to try. I feel that the quality is for those smaller, less aggressive chewers but my dogs also enjoyed it. They are just two large dogos who love to rip and shred things lol!
Noel M.
Pleasant Hill
I love Barkbox! The toys and themes are always so cute! I feel like I look forward to them more than my dog does. I only get them 4 times a year though because the cost starts to add up quickly. I do recommend for all dog owners! Your pups will love the treats
Jordan G.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We received the most adorable artists pallet squeaky plush toy from Barkbox and holy cow, it was so adorable. She carries it around like a little baby rather than tearing this one up! I enjoy painting and drawing so I freaked out with this toy, it was too perfect. Barkbox would be an amazing gift for anyone -- the toys are creative and durable.
Faith R.
Goshen, IN
I received the toy book and it’s so cute and I liked the concept of it. I have a chihuahua and it’s very hard for her to pick it up and sadly she can’t get her little mouth around it to make it squeak. I received this complimentary of influenster to review.
Ashley D.
Sellersburg, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We received 4 of the boxes so far. The toys and treats both seemed to be of good quality products and my dog enjoys getting his new goodies
Jamie B.
Rolesville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of my dear friends purchased a series of BarkBoxes for my pups - only one of my pups has allergies to storage notes and dust mites so he can not eat anything dried. My friend to elect for the allergy free box and get all of the grain free products but unfortunately, that still doesn’t work for my pup. It would be great if BarkBox offered an all toy option for those pups who can’t eat the treats.
Shelby M.
Philadelphia
Barkbox has an amazing customer care team, my roommate uses it for our dog and whenever we have a problem they are right on top of it, if we have any problems they address them so fast and really make us feel heard and understood.
Stacey N.
Dunwoody, GA
Love the treats and toys that we receive every month. My boxer lab Luna gets so excited every month she sees the box and their customer service is amazing. She's destroyed a few of the toys within minutes and they have always sent out replacements quickly without any questions. Love them
Taylor J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this! My puppies LOVE the toys and treats the receive! It's nice introducing new items every so often to them so they don't get too bored with those they already have. Plus, the customer service is PHENOMENAL! My Raider has come to adore his pineapple toy :)
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.