BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Claudia W.
Columbus,Oh
I absolutely love bark box, and so do my pets! I think it's awesome, the shopping experience is super easy you just sign up and hey send you the box, no room for improvements! It's awesome! Favorite pet purchase by far!  Definitely shop here again!
Erin N.
Baton Rouge
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bark box amazes me every time. The themes are terrific, the toys are durable, and the treats are delicious (from my perspective of when I give them to my pup). I’ve only ever had 1 issue with Barkbox and they were INCREDIBLE with the customer service. Plus once they sent a toy in a box that they felt was hazardous to my dog and they credited my account to get him a new toy. If you haven’t tried this and are thinking about it - DO IT
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bark box is SO cute! Specifically if you have more than one dog-- they give a variety of treats and toys, and the theme is always different! For example, this month it was college themed so the toys and the treats were creatively related to college. e.g. One of the toys was a "Bark Pong" cup! It was the crinkle material, so the puppy LOVED-playing with it. It's a bit on the pricey side, but if you have multiple dogs, it's definitely worth the splurge for your for babies!! 🤗
Emily M.
Cincinnati, OH
My dog Coney has been getting the BarkBox for about 4 months now. I don't know who loves it more out of the two of us. It's super fun to receive in the mail, like a present each month! I like that each box has a theme and it's a surprise each time we get one. The branding for each box/theme is so cute and clever. I like that knowing our BarkBox is coming, keeps me from buying other toys or treats somewhere else. My dog enjoys destroying his toys so its nice to know a replacement is coming each month
Hannah B.
This box is perfect for your furry friend! Comes with toys and treats that any dog would enjoy! Only high end products.
Andrea E.
Revere, MA
My dog loves receiving Barboxes! I love knowing that he gets so thrilled when they arrive in the mail. Toys are awesome and so are the treats!
Rebecca W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two Yorkies and they love their Bark Boxes!! They love the treats and the toys! The toys are durable and well made and the treats are all natural ingredients!!
Kacie L.
Amelia, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love the bark box! Get the box for big dogs and my dog can destroy the toys usually within a week but it’s worth it. He knows when we get the box and is so excited when we open it. Great company too, if your pup doesn’t like a certain toy they want you to take it to a local shelter and they’ll send you a replacement! Awesome!
Julia B.
Harlingen, TX
 I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment
Valen W.
Pearl , MS
My golden retriever and lab love all of their healthy treats! Each month has a different t theme with the cutest little toys. Primarily all have a squeaker which drives my pets crazy. It's wonderful.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.