BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Alli C.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
Got this as a Christmas gift for my best friend when she got a puppy. They loved it so much they continued the subscription after the initial three months ran out and then got my dog a subscription as a gift for him! Haven't tried many other animal boxes, but we all loved barkbox
ana w.
Springfield, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
LOVE GETTING THESE!! A GREAT SURPRISE EVERY MONTH, KEEPS A GOOD STOCK OF TREATS AND TOYS. WISH THE TOYS WERE A BIT MORE DURABLE USUALLY THEY ARE DESTROYED WITHIN THE HOUR. MAY NEED TO JUST HAD TOY AND TREAT BOXES SEPERATE. WOULD RECCOMEND TO FRIENDS WITH DOGS
Michelle D.
Dallas, TX
If you love spoiling your pup then I highly recommend bark box! I had this subscription for about 6mos and Chili loved bark box days! The toys are always so cute! In September we got a back to school box and one of the toys was a lunch bag and inside it was a toy cookie and toy PBJ. I would definitely sign up for this again if I had the extra cash to spare.
Marissa L.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Barkbox is the best. It’s a treat for my dog, and opening the box together is something that I look forward to, as well! The best part is that every thing that arrives every month is high quality. The treats are all natural, healthy options, and the toys are durable enough for my Pomeranian and my Great Dane to play with regularly. And the themes are so fun!
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love barkbox and so do my pups! I add on an extra toy every month for a few bucks more since I have multiple dogs. When signing up there are different box sizes based on your dogs size, you can let them know about any allergies or request grain free items at no additional charge. You can also purchase months in advance to get an even cheaper "per box" price.
Amber M.
Moscow, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
BarkBox made a great Christmas gift for our dog and he loved most of the things inside. Some of the treats he didn't care for, but I think that's just his taste. The toys were exceptionally cute and fun for him to play with and the boxes usually have a theme which I love.
Kelsey K.
Hartford
RUV RUV RUV this box!!! My pup was so excited when he first saw this box and I'm looking forward to receiving the next one! It's SUPER affordable for all the items you get in it and the toys are STRONG! My pup is a chewer and he loves to tear apart toys and these toys have held up to his test! The treats are amazing too! He LOVES all of them. Super happy pup!
Katherine B.
I love my BarkBox subscription for my dogs. I only have one box coming in every month and I have three dogs! The treats super healthy and the toys are themed every month and are very cute! It does get pricey. But if you have more than one dog, it is worth it because you don't have to buy toys and treats at the pet store anymore. So you end up saving money.
Fareeha R.
I love this subscription box for my pup! They have amazing customer service and will always assist you however they can. Max loves all his toys and most of his treats (he’s very picky about his treats and won’t eat some of the ones they send). They’ll also send something other than treats or toys like a bully stick or poop bags. Definitely worth the price.
Caroline M.
Sturgis, MS
What a fun box! My babies absolutely love this box. The moment they see it they go crazy for it! I have a toddler and she loves to open the box for them and help them explore all of their new goodies! This is one of our top favorite boxes we receive every month! We wouldn't change a thing about this one. If you have fur babies, I highly recommend this box!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.