BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kara P.
Munster, IN
Fun box to get each month for your fur friend. Most of the toys through came in it my dogs would destroy within a day or two and they are small dogs. That was a bummer. Once I got a bully stock and not even 30 says from when I got it it had mold on it. They credited me back for that item and let me pick something else out. They were very helpful with that.
Sara A.
I loved the themes and variety of items in each month's box. I do wish they would give a tiny dog option. Most of the toys were too big for my teeny pup. I also could have done without the tendon in most of the boxes (they can be hazardous). Overall it was OK, but because we ended up not using most of the items in the box, the subscription was canceled.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I received a free BarkBox for my parent's small/medium dog, Warren. Warren LOVED the treats and seemed to like the two toys he received. I was impressed with how they were the right size for him, compared to other size dogs I know that receive BarkBoxes.
Fareeha R.
I love this subscription box for my pup! They have amazing customer service and will always assist you however they can. Max loves all his toys and most of his treats (he’s very picky about his treats and won’t eat some of the ones they send). They’ll also send something other than treats or toys like a bully stick or poop bags. Definitely worth the price.
Raella B.
Spokane, WA
My pugs look forward to their Barkbox every month, almost as much as I do! Each month has a specific theme which is adorable. The snacks and toys all match the months theme. The quality of toys and the snacks that come with are very good considering the affordability of the subscription. I would definitely recommend this to all of my dog parent friends!
Beth B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. & so does my dog :) he destroys toys and spends time at both our house & my parents so having toys come every month, two every month, is great to replenish his stash he destroys. Treats are great- all natural. Will continue to use & recommend to others, especially those who have dogs who loves toys & natural treats.
Colleen M.
Freeland, PA
The bark box is so great its so fun to get packages in the mail every month for your dog I find lots of great products from the bark box its such a great idea and I really don't have a favorite purchase because I love them all I would recommend shopping here because they have awesome products
Caroline M.
Sturgis, MS
What a fun box! My babies absolutely love this box. The moment they see it they go crazy for it! I have a toddler and she loves to open the box for them and help them explore all of their new goodies! This is one of our top favorite boxes we receive every month! We wouldn't change a thing about this one. If you have fur babies, I highly recommend this box!
Ashly D.
Valley, AL
The customer service seems a bit crapper to be honest. Also, we've been receiving bark box for about 5 months and my dog always destroys the toys within the same day we get the box. Now sometimes there are some really good rubber toys that will last but we've only gotten like 2 of those in the 5 months. I kind of feel like it's too expensive to not last
Katherine B.
I love my BarkBox subscription for my dogs. I only have one box coming in every month and I have three dogs! The treats super healthy and the toys are themed every month and are very cute! It does get pricey. But if you have more than one dog, it is worth it because you don't have to buy toys and treats at the pet store anymore. So you end up saving money.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.