BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Alli C.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
Got this as a Christmas gift for my best friend when she got a puppy. They loved it so much they continued the subscription after the initial three months ran out and then got my dog a subscription as a gift for him! Haven't tried many other animal boxes, but we all loved barkbox
Amber M.
Moscow, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
BarkBox made a great Christmas gift for our dog and he loved most of the things inside. Some of the treats he didn't care for, but I think that's just his taste. The toys were exceptionally cute and fun for him to play with and the boxes usually have a theme which I love.
Mandy K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My sis bought this as a gift for our family dog.  While I think the price tag is a bit high for what you get, my dog always enjoys having this little box o' treats plopped on the doorstep! The treats are generally high-quality & most of the toys are fairly durable.  For a family with multiple dogs- this would be great! For our family with 1 dog, it's a bit much.
Alondra P.
My baby girl loved it. She likes everything it comes with, mainly because you get to personalize it so it could fit ur poochs likes and taste. Its $20 a month, which I find good considering all the stuff I already buy her. They do have different sales going on through out the year. You may also purchase single items if your pooch liked it a lot, like treats.
Susan S.
New Braunfels, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Honestly, getting this box in the mail is the highlight of every month. Adorable themes, well-made toys, and high quality treats that can be adjusted to your pet's unique dietary needs. We still have toys that came last September - mind you, that's almost a year ago. But if your dog isn't a delicate princess like ours, they offer a tough chewer package, too.
Kirsty P.
Portland, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
After trying a couple of other subscription boxes for my 2 furry babies I have found that Barkbox offers the best blend of treats and toys that have been researched and give information on items included.  Not had a bad box yet and think it is good value for money it is my little dog's favourite time of the month when she gets to open her barkbox.
Erica M.
San Diego
We always enjoy seeing the theme of each box! It's always so creative! The dogs love the treats and we are happy that they are clean ingredients and not full of funky junk that isn't any good for them. The dogs always love the toys too but the reason I couldn't give a higher rating is that the toys get destroyed fast! It's still worth the price point in our opinion, because of all that is included and it saves us taking more trips to the pet supply store but I do wish the toys lasted longer.
Dakota L.
Clinton Twp, MI
I have two dogs and I get just one box a month. We receive usually two toys two bags of treats and a chew. My dogs are always determined to destroy the toys so the to get new toys every few weeks is great! The treats sometimes even smell good enough for us to eat! (Haven't done it though) but I love barkbox!! ❤
Nichole E.
Plantation, FL
such a great package for your pups! I always get stuff that they love whether it be toys, treats, etc and if I don't like it they gladly exchange it for something else! I would definitely recommend if you have pets and love to spoil them once in a while!
Brianna A.
I love love love the BarkBoxes we get every month and so do my dogs. The boxes are themed and have pun-filled treats and toys that make the whole thing even cuter. I've never had to do this but I'm also pretty sure they allow returns on anything your dog doesn't like.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.