BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jill D.
Hyde Park, MA
My dog gets so excited when they come. I bought the 6 month package and probably will stop afterwards because he has enough toys for sure ! I would like if it could send only toys and hard bones (ones that take a while) because he's picky with the training type treats.
Suzanne D.
I have had the subscription box for 3 years. It has always been worth the money. It always delivers high quality treats that meet very high standards along with exceptional toys. The toys I would only find at special boutique dog shops. They are very high quality as well. I will probably never stop my subscription! My dogs know barkbox by name.
Alex P.
Bark box is great for dogs! I have a golden retriever and he absolutely loves everything in each months bark box. Every month has a theme and it comes with toys and treats relative to that theme so each month is different. As a owner I get excited about receiving our box every month. If your dog doesn't like one of the toys or treats you can send it back to bark box and they'll send you replacement toys or treats. However my puppy has never had a bark box he didn't enjoy.
Savanna R.
My dog loves getting his bark box each month! Inside, the gifts are personalized to fit the size of your pup and the theme is centered around that months holiday/season. It is always exciting when the mailman brings it to our door! My pup thinks each package that is now delivered to my door is for him.
Megan S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Loved my subscription with BarkBox but my dog Bennett loved it even more! They were consistent with delivery every month and each month included a different toy or treat that always kept us guessing and happy in the end! The only thing I would change is differentiating each months toys between male and female. Other than that, great idea!
Laura H.
Biloxi, MS
I would say the subscription is five star but there are some things my dog just doesn’t like however, she does look forward to the box every month. I have a very small dog though and some of the products that I receive or just too big for her, whether she wants to believe it or not. I would just like a smaller dog option than the one provided.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I loved my barkbox subscription so much! It allowed me to say no to grain, and chicken filled treats which none of my sofa can have due to allergies and that was a HUGE help. They have amazing customer service, and fast shipping. I never had an issue with them and loved all the boxes we got. Which I can say is a first for me an subscription boxes.
Hannah H.
Cibolo, TX
We received a free BarkBox (April 2017) as a gift from a friend and my puppy loved it! He fell in love with the sushi roll and matcha tea pot. He loved the all natural treats (duck jerky and rabbit apple cranberry, I think!) My only complaint is that the box is a little too pricy for us to have as a monthly subscription. Overall, loved it!
Farah A.
Boca Raton, FL
As soon as my puppy sees her bark box, she goes crazy!!!  Every month they have a cute theme with fun toys and treats. It's like Christmas every month for my dog. I like it because I don't ever have to worry about buying treats or toys… The treats are always healthy and the toys are of great quality. Bark box provides great value for the money.
Alan H.
Lenoir, NC
I just got the box yesterday. It had some really nice toys inside and great treats. The treats actually smelled good enough to eat! Unfortunately, my dog is older so he didn't have a lot of interest in the toys. Although I will be cancelling my subscription, I would highly recommend the service to folks that have younger, more active dogs!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.