BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Tiffany E.
Mclean, VA
It was a cute experience but not something I think I'd sign up for myself. My sister got it for me for a a month free and the toys and chews were cute and great but all dogs are different, especially mine, and he just didn't have the taste or enjoyment in a lot of the items which makes me feel like its not worth all my money. It's a great idea though.
Guadalupe A.
I have 2 Labrador Retrievers and they love when their BarkBox subscription gets delivered. They haven't disliked or not consumed any of the treats sent in the box. They love them all. The box also comes with 1+ stuffed animals/toys depending on the size of the box that you pay for. My dogs go through stuffed animals life crazy. I love this subscription
Heather S.
waleska, GA
It is well worth the money. Very reasonably priced and the toys are so cute. It usually comes with two toys (you can pay extra to get three) and two high quality bags of treats. It also comes with a chew treat. You can sign up for a year subscription and only pay $31 a month.
Chelsea B.
Brighton, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love BarkBox!  I got the 6 month subscription and it was perfect.  The snacks were high quality, and I don't think there was a single toy my dog wasn't interested in.  I wish there was an option to switch to less toys and more treats/chewy things because after 6 months I had way more toys than I'd ever need so didn't need to keep the subscription going.
Kathi K.
Oceano, CA
It was a nice variety of pet products but you have to be into giving your dog some really off the wall, hard to find, costly dog treats. This wouldn't work for my dog because she just got really sick and she's on a prescription diet and not allowed to eat anything else but that! So, this did not fit into her diet and we had to cancel our subscription.
Stefanie N.
Cincinnati
I have a 60 pound Aussie that is one year old. It is $20 a month but the amount of items you get is worth it. I usually get about two toys, two bags of natural treats, and usually a bone of some kind that is also natural and easy to digest. I will continue to get this subscription because it makes me just as happy as it makes my pup! BarkBox
W T.
One of the better box subscription services out there.Barbox also has fantastic customer service. Have a problem with your subscription, a problem with a specific item within the box, or a chewed up/broken-too-easily toy? Reach out to their customer service team--they have a Scout's Honor policy, where they will replace any item that is unsatisfactory.
Casey L.
I absolutely LOVE Barkbox! I’ve been subscribed for over a year now and I am so happy with the service! The boxes are always amazing with awesome themes and my husky looks forward to her box every month! Costumer service is the best and will replace any toy that your pup destroys!
Chantelle B.
After a year of thinking about it, I finally decided to take the leap and order a bark box. Well, two really, as the finally push that got me was a buy one get one free! There is something so fun about getting a box of surprises in the mail, even if you are not the main recipient. And this was no exception as I pulled out one thing after the other. They loved the chicken breast jerky treats so much that now I am going to have to find some. There was a container of coconut flavored hard biscuits-I just knew those would be a waste because a)my dogs do NOT like dry biscuits-i find them scattered around the house and b) coconut? for dogs? where's the beef? Boy was I wrong! They wolf them down right in front of me as if they are soft jerky treats. I don't have a pool for the water ball, but my lab hates water and loves things that bounce, so he was happy with me just bouncing it for him to fetch. I also paid the extra $9 and got the large toy, which was a cloth fish, but tough enough that after a few weeks it is somehow still in shape (not an easy feat in this household). If you are looking to get a lot of bang for your buck, then I would say this is probably not the box for you. BUT, you do pay less than what you spend for these same products in the store, they get delivered to your house, your dogs will be super excited-(even the empty box with the paper also provides lots of sniffing entertainment apparently) and all the products are safe to play with and eat-I could read and understand all of the ingredients in the dog treats, which is very important to me. Now, I assume there could be a month or two where I am disappointed-perhaps I will get cute doggie bags I don't need or deodorizer wipes I never use but as long as most of them are like this one I will be super happy with my subscription and I know my dogs will be too!
Alanna L.
Fairfield, CA
So cute! I love that they're always sending eco-friendly dog products. So far we've received chew toys, treats, stuffed animals, etc. My dogs have never disliked a product that they've sent. I love trying new things, so this is perfect. Reasonable price point too.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.