BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Alee C.
Columbia , SC
Good deal for the price we pay and the quality of items we receive. My dog gets excited every time she see her box, she really loves it! What I love even more about it is you have an option to donate the boxes you earned from referrals to animal shelters and make the homeless dogs happy.
Ali H.
Denver, CO
My puppy and I love BarkBox! It's easy to update your dog's profile online as he or she grows. The boxes have adorable themes, with healthy treats and fun toys. Receiving the box each month definitely keeps our puppy entertained and well fed.
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica}

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica}
Candice W.
Harris, MN
We decided to get our dog the Barkbox subscription in order to keep his very active brain busy with new toys being rotated out. This has been a great purchase for us and we will continue to use the service. I think the $29/month fee is pretty spot on with the amount of toys and treats you get. It's also customizable for dogs with allergies (like my dog). Highly recommend.
Ashleigh F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Seriously love the barkbox! You get 2 toys and 3 treats for $25 a month(much cheaper than you can buy at the store) and my dog loves all the variety. The treats are decent and I emailed them about my dog being an aggressive chewer and they accommodated. They're very quick about responding to emails and when I emailed them about my dog not liking a treat, they sent me a brand new treat. It's great :)
Lauren S.
Athens, GA
I love this brand so much. I don't know what it is, but my dog loves the toys they send more than anything I have ever bought at Petsmart. They are always so cute and they always have a theme. I love the quality of the toys and the treats/bones that they send.
Catrina M.
Altamonte Springs
LOVE LOVE LOVE! and so do my pups! ALWAYS comes with plenty of treats, enough to last me a few months for my 3 pups, and I only get 1 box a month!. Great for growing pups because it let's you change the sizes. Only downfall is you HAVE to stick to your contract
Shevonne V.
The team was great when I needed to pause my subscription and restart it. The boxes I have received  have always been great quality products for my dog and have had a great mixture of different toys and treats for my big fur baby. She has enjoyed the toys and the treats very much & I would recommend this subscription to any dog lovers, even as a gift.
Jayme H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I loved my Barkbox. I loved how they address it to the dog and also how their boxes are themed. The last one was a Sushi Theme with Sushi looking toys. My dogs go crazy over their boxes and if they are on the table they will try and smell it and bark at it literally because they can tell it's for them. They also come with some really great treats! Highly recommend.
Nicole G.
Brackenridge, PA
Absolutely love bark box. Every box has a different theme that is so cute. Toys are very durable!! My dog usually chews his toys up in a day and these have continued to last!! I love that these personalized boxes come right to my door and I don't have to go to different stores to find the right products! Quality is unbeatable and I will continue subscribing to this!!!
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
LOVE this subscription box! It's very personalized and they send things my dogs loves, or I return them! I have received 4 months worth of boxes so far out of a six month subscription. It seems pricey -and it kind of is- but you get all sorts of unique toys and natural treats that your dog will love. I wish I had a picture of my last month's box! It was incredible!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.