BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Karla H.
Arden, NC
My dog LOVES getting her BarkBox each month.  Now she thinks that all boxes that come to the house are for her.  The only reason I couldn't give the service 5 stars was because my dog doesn't usually care for the treats that are included.  I wish they offered a 'Toy of the Month' club where you could subscribe to just get a toy (or a few) a month.
Carly S.
Deerfield, IL
I was not a fan of bark box. Mummy dog is a chewer, which they give the option of telling them. However, the toys were always such poor quality. When the company was first starting, the toys we got were great. However, as they became more popular the quality went down drastically. I also started getting treats that weren’t as exciting as in the past.BarkBox
Lauren S.
Athens, GA
I love this brand so much. I don't know what it is, but my dog loves the toys they send more than anything I have ever bought at Petsmart. They are always so cute and they always have a theme. I love the quality of the toys and the treats/bones that they send.
Shevonne V.
The team was great when I needed to pause my subscription and restart it. The boxes I have received  have always been great quality products for my dog and have had a great mixture of different toys and treats for my big fur baby. She has enjoyed the toys and the treats very much & I would recommend this subscription to any dog lovers, even as a gift.
Jillian S.
Fayetteville, AR
Got my second box recently. Happy that there is a heavy chewer option which gets me some extra durable toys. Signed up to have an extra toy delivered each month. It's 29.99 for what seems to be three toys, two bags of treats, and one chewy treat that is supposed to last a while longer. I'm not disappointed and like the price I pay just wish it could be a little cheaper
Ashley L.
W Lafayette, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I absolutely love my BarkBox! I have a chihuahua and a Great Dane and was nervous on what size to get but I went with the medium and they are both very satisfied. The treats are a winner and the toys a very durable! What I love most about this company is that if your dog is not satisfied with something they will send you a new one free of charge! This is a must have!
Nicole G.
Brackenridge, PA
Absolutely love bark box. Every box has a different theme that is so cute. Toys are very durable!! My dog usually chews his toys up in a day and these have continued to last!! I love that these personalized boxes come right to my door and I don't have to go to different stores to find the right products! Quality is unbeatable and I will continue subscribing to this!!!
Madison W.
Chaska, MN
My only problem with bark box is that my dog chews up ALL of her toys and the toys that are sent in the box are definitely not up to the chewing standard of my pup, however it's nice to get new toys every month without having to run to the store all the time!
Catrina M.
Altamonte Springs
LOVE LOVE LOVE! and so do my pups! ALWAYS comes with plenty of treats, enough to last me a few months for my 3 pups, and I only get 1 box a month!. Great for growing pups because it let's you change the sizes. Only downfall is you HAVE to stick to your contract
Jayme H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I loved my Barkbox. I loved how they address it to the dog and also how their boxes are themed. The last one was a Sushi Theme with Sushi looking toys. My dogs go crazy over their boxes and if they are on the table they will try and smell it and bark at it literally because they can tell it's for them. They also come with some really great treats! Highly recommend.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.