BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Amber M.
Moscow, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
BarkBox made a great Christmas gift for our dog and he loved most of the things inside. Some of the treats he didn't care for, but I think that's just his taste. The toys were exceptionally cute and fun for him to play with and the boxes usually have a theme which I love.
Ivy N.
Quincy, MA
I love bark box because my Pomeranian gets a cool package every single month filled with all sorts of treats and toys. I get to test out products to see which my little boy likes more and he'll never get bored of eating or playing with the same thing all the time
Michelle D.
Dallas, TX
If you love spoiling your pup then I highly recommend bark box! I had this subscription for about 6mos and Chili loved bark box days! The toys are always so cute! In September we got a back to school box and one of the toys was a lunch bag and inside it was a toy cookie and toy PBJ. I would definitely sign up for this again if I had the extra cash to spare.
Alli C.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
Got this as a Christmas gift for my best friend when she got a puppy. They loved it so much they continued the subscription after the initial three months ran out and then got my dog a subscription as a gift for him! Haven't tried many other animal boxes, but we all loved barkbox
Bobbie C.
Raleigh, NC
My pup liked barkbox and fell in love with only one of the toys. She didn't really like the treats though and I had to give them away to another pup. I wish you could specific treat flavors when creating your profile as some pups are pretty picky about them. All in all, it's a great way to get new toys and treats for your pup without having to go the store.
Carrie B.
Lakeland, FL
The price is a little more than I want to pay on a regular basis since my dog isn't into toys that much now that he's older and we have a very good selection of toys at our house. However, the toys and treats have always been very good and interesting! I like to get this box every once in awhile to change things up for my pup and discover new toys and treats!
Katherine B.
I love my BarkBox subscription for my dogs. I only have one box coming in every month and I have three dogs! The treats super healthy and the toys are themed every month and are very cute! It does get pricey. But if you have more than one dog, it is worth it because you don't have to buy toys and treats at the pet store anymore. So you end up saving money.
Sascha D.
Salt Lake City, UT
Great box and great value! The treats are different and unique so you can find out what your pup likes. Sometimes they don't like them but i think thats kind of the point, to figure out what your own dog likes. I totally recommend this to any dog owner!
Sara A.
I loved the themes and variety of items in each month's box. I do wish they would give a tiny dog option. Most of the toys were too big for my teeny pup. I also could have done without the tendon in most of the boxes (they can be hazardous). Overall it was OK, but because we ended up not using most of the items in the box, the subscription was canceled.
Colleen M.
Freeland, PA
The bark box is so great its so fun to get packages in the mail every month for your dog I find lots of great products from the bark box its such a great idea and I really don't have a favorite purchase because I love them all I would recommend shopping here because they have awesome products
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.