BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
MEL C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I don't know who gets more excited about the bark box, me of my baby dog. He ALWAYS knows it's his box when I bring it in. He has tons of toys, which has saved my furniture from falling victim to the chewer. We always have quality treats to give him and he LOVES them. Plus, every box has the cutest theme. We have gotten barkbox for the past year and there's no end in sight.
Cheyella M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I like barkbox but my pup doesn't. I wish you could customize it a little more because I would take out some things. Like plush toys because she never plays with them. I also wish there were a little more health stuff like vitamins. But overall if you don't have a picky pooch like mine they'll love it
Ashley C.
san jose
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my dog enjoys everything that is added into the barkbox. super easy to place your order online. I love how happy my puppy gets when she smells her box. I get my monthly box and if there is something that she doesnt like i can just send it back and get something new.
Victoria L.
Clermont, FL
I like BarkBox, but I feel like it's a little pricey for what you get. My dog enjoys the toys, but no more than she would enjoy cheaper ones. The treats are the real seller for me. It gives me the chance to try new treats for my dog that I wouldn't know about otherwise. I would recommend this, with the note that it is a little pricey, but the treats and theming are worth it!
Luisana P.
Saint Cloud, FL
I really, really, REALLY love this company. I'm signed up for their 12mo subscription and every month I am satisfied with their boxes. When you sign up for the regular boxes that you pay like $20/mo for, they come with 2 toys, 2 full sized bag of treats and a chew bone of with a different flavor every month. I had one toy that didn't meet mine nor my pup's satisfaction and I called and they replaced it at no extra charge and only asked that we donate the extra one to an animal shelter. Great company, extremely satisfied.
Anissa R.
Grimes, IA
Love love love this!!! My dogs know exactly what the box means and look forward to it! They get upset when I get a box the same size and it's now for them. The products are durable for the most part. Treats are kind of hit or miss but I love this! I've had it for a year now and I recommend it to any dog owner out there! Also target now sells their products which is amazing!!!
Cecilia Anne B.
Las Vegas , NV
Love that my pup gets something in the mail especially at the rate he goes through his toys. The pros he always has new stuff the cons is some of the toys are pretty weak and he goes through them quickly. Some of the treats aren't within his diet the frenchie breed is fickle and has a sensitive tummy but we get awesome stuff and look for ward to opening something other than bills once a month
Hannah M.
Blacksville, WV
I am thrilled with the barkbox I receive monthly for my golden retriever. He loves all of the toys and treats that come every month and $20/month is a great deal for the quality of toys and treats you are getting! I like being able to give him new toys every month.
Lauren E.
Pittsburgh
Barkbox is a great subscription box for your dog or pup. There are very cute items with adorable creative themes that come each month. The themes make it very fun and surprising each month so it's definitely something we look forward to receiving in the mail. This is something that both I and my pet enjoy and the treats, toys, and accessories are always very pleasing.
Sophia O.
I would give Barkbox 5 stars if they delivered more toys than treats. However, my dog loves all his treats. I have enough left to last a year. I also enjoy a new item every month, since there's always a new theme. I regret to have stopped my subscription, but I was getting way too many treats.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.