BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Erin W.
Batavia
I have two dogs and love the service. The only problem I have is that it isn't convenient for multiple dogs in a house hold. My dogs love the toys and have them destroyed within minutes and the snacks are great! We've been using this service for three years almost.
Anissa R.
Grimes, IA
Love love love this!!! My dogs know exactly what the box means and look forward to it! They get upset when I get a box the same size and it's now for them. The products are durable for the most part. Treats are kind of hit or miss but I love this! I've had it for a year now and I recommend it to any dog owner out there! Also target now sells their products which is amazing!!!
Ashley C.
san jose
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my dog enjoys everything that is added into the barkbox. super easy to place your order online. I love how happy my puppy gets when she smells her box. I get my monthly box and if there is something that she doesnt like i can just send it back and get something new.
Sophia O.
I would give Barkbox 5 stars if they delivered more toys than treats. However, my dog loves all his treats. I have enough left to last a year. I also enjoy a new item every month, since there's always a new theme. I regret to have stopped my subscription, but I was getting way too many treats.
janice p.
Doral, FL
If you love your pup as much as you love your goodies this is the box for you! It's great, a little pricy but really good. It's easy to purchase and it delivers at least 2 or 3 full size products so you're actually getting more for your money. I tried for a period of 6 months and honestly i think my dog even expected it every month. Plus he really enjoyed everything in it.
Luisana P.
Saint Cloud, FL
I really, really, REALLY love this company. I'm signed up for their 12mo subscription and every month I am satisfied with their boxes. When you sign up for the regular boxes that you pay like $20/mo for, they come with 2 toys, 2 full sized bag of treats and a chew bone of with a different flavor every month. I had one toy that didn't meet mine nor my pup's satisfaction and I called and they replaced it at no extra charge and only asked that we donate the extra one to an animal shelter. Great company, extremely satisfied.
Molly B.
Columbus, OH
The themes each month were extremely clever and fun! The toys were unique, however, they fell apart after one or two days of play. My dog is pretty rough on toys so spendjng 25.00 a month on the box was a waste of money for us. The packaging was great and I loved the variety of natural treats we received. It was nice to know there are healthy snacks out there for dogs.
Lorine M.
Clifton, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs LOVE when their bark box comes in. As soon as they get the go ahead they open the box searching for this months new toys and they start doing tricks to try the new treats that came in. It’s even a gift for me because the toys and treats always come in such a well thought out theme.
Jessica N.
Baden
I really was excited about getting a bark box in the mail because my boyfriend and I have two dogs! My honest opinion of the bark box is that you get a lot for your money but sometimes I wish there was a little more included. Also, the things that you can choose to order from their website in my opinion are pricey but the boxes are worth it if you can find a deal on them!
Karla H.
Arden, NC
My dog LOVES getting her BarkBox each month.  Now she thinks that all boxes that come to the house are for her.  The only reason I couldn't give the service 5 stars was because my dog doesn't usually care for the treats that are included.  I wish they offered a 'Toy of the Month' club where you could subscribe to just get a toy (or a few) a month.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.