BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jessica L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We loved having our barkbox come for our dog. He loved them. It was a really neat to get them and try new things. It seemed a little expensive over time, we decided to cancel it and just buy a toy/treat ourselves. Saved a bit of money. If we make a little more money in the future, it's something we would definitely sign up for.
Kaleena S.
Keller, TX
My Stitch is spoiled and toys can be expensive especially since he’s still a puppy and has a bit of pitbull in him! However  since I started subscribing to BarkBox I’ve been saving money. Each box is affordable and packed with goodies. The themes are super cute too! Last month was “Prom”. He received 3 toys and 3 treats.
Paige L.
Reno
We have only been subscribing to this company for a short time, but what I have experienced so far has been incredible. Their amazing customer service is so refreshing compared to previous experiences I have had. One of the toys we received was ripped before we got it and they immediately fixed the problem, sending a new one no questions asked. Just this week I had a question about subscription types that were best for my puppy, and they were so helpful and reinforced my already strong love for the company. Not to mention the awesome creativity and thought they put into each box. I would definitely recommend to anyone with a dog they love to spoil!!
Kristi A.
Richmond Hill, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really enjoy this subscription box. It is nice to receive a variety of treats and toys for my dogs each month. The toys range from plush, chew, and rope toys. My dogs enjoy the toys although a lot of the plush ones do not last long and end up getting ripped up. I plan to try out their chewer box or their destroyer box after my subscription is up.
Erica R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I cannot get over how much I LOVE barkbox! I have a large dog, who always chewed toys to pieces. I would love certain designs of other brands, but he would always TEAR the crap out of everything. Since ordering barkbox, my dog does not chew the cr** out of ANY of the toys sent in this box. He loves every single one of them like a baby. The treats are enough to last until the next month. AMAZING
juliet m.
Winston Salem
I LOVE BarkBox. My dog does well with the toys, and he’s usually a tough chewer. He loves them so much he doesn’t even tear up the plush toys!  The treats are good wuality and made in the US/Canada. My dog even knows how to open his boxes on his own now and they make him so happy. Highly recommend for any dog owner.
Denise N.
Raeford, NC
I thought I'd try Barkbox since they had a Black Friday Special for $5.00- I signed up and received the box fairly quickly- not even 2 weeks later a $20 charge came out of my account- wait what- this is a monthly subscription not every week and a half subscription!!! I went to cancel and you can cancel but only after your year subscription is up. Also, they send some kind of ham bone or something to my miniature pinscher- it's bigger than his head!!! Lastly, they send regular junk store toys that are shredded within minutes and you have to watch your dog so it's not eating stuffing and squeakers. Don't get ripped off by this company!!!
Chelsey S.
Shermans Dale, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We had bark box for almost a yer the stuff they send in the boxes is decent quality. The treats are pretty basic and my dogs wouldn't east most of them but the toys are great ! And the are durable. Love the fact that they replace toys that are chewed or destroyed but don't like the fact that they would only send 1 replacement bag of treats If thebdofs didn't eat both bags ! Left them when we had problems with actually getting what we are paying for we were not getting 3 toys even tho we paid for them and we were not getting treats that were only soft even tho we specifically requested such and were told it wouldn't be a problem
Nicole M.
Columbus, OH
BarkBox has been by far one of my favorite subscription boxes. With every box you get 2 bags of treats, a dog chew, and 2 dog toys. I've had a subscription for almost a year and my dog has LOVED every single toy and most of the treats. One thing I love about the box is that they cater to both large and small dogs. You won't have to worry about whether or not a toy or treat might be too small or too big. Another great feature is that every month there is a theme for the box. My very first box I received was "The good, the bad, and the Pugly." It was extremely cute and my dog still plays with the toys 10 months later.
Allison H.
Norman, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Luna was super excited to get a new toy! We like how cute the toy is, and it is made well. It didn't fall apart the first time she played with it! Yay for a free dog toy! Thanks BarkBox! This toy is great! Definitely 4 paws approved.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.