BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
sara e.
Taylor
We love the bark box. We have 2 dogs and get one box for them to share. Each month we get two toys, two bags of organic/healthy snacks, and a treat of some sort (hambone, pigs ear, ect). The dogs get excited to see the box and love it. Some of the toys don't make it past 48 hrs but we have super destroyer in this house and most toys don't last. Highly recommend.
Robin G.
Lakeland, FL
Pretty good subscription box for the price. I think the value of the items is more than the monthly cost. You get two toys, two full-sized bags of treats and a bone. I give this to my two dogs and it works out well. The only minus is that I wouldn't choose some of the toys because they don't last very long for serious chewers. Overall I'm pleased with this box.
Rebekah G.
Cicero, IL
Bark box, I love you. Your emails are hysterical, your toys are absolutely adorable and the monthly BarkBox subscription was so much fun for my dog. However, being on a tight budget post-college, I cannot afford your product any longer. I dream of the day when I am able to have enough disposable income to make my dog happy with such an amazing product like BarkBox
Sara J.
Saint Augustine
This subscription doesn't work for me. I have a very big dog (Great Dane, 130lbs), so I signed up for the aggressive chewing box for large dogs. My dog destroyed the toys in a few minutes, and the treats were those tiny reward type ones, and I'd have to feed him the whole bag. I cancelled after the first box. I think this would be good for people with small dogs.
Lori F.
Milford, CT
Fun box for you dog. after filling out a profile on your dog and its likes and dislikes, they put a box together and mail it to you. I can honestly say, my dog has enjoyed everything! And i even noted my dog, is a heavy chewer, so Barkbox is very mindful about that in what they select for her. Take pride in knowing too that each treat is Made In the USA or Canada.
Jennifer H.
Cerro Gordo, NC
I signed my two puppies up for barkbox 2 months ago and I enjoy it as well as my fur babies. The treats that came in the box were LOVED by my two and they were healthy for them as well which is certainly a good thing! The toys were cute and adorable and I love the little themes they go by! I will continue to be a customer to barkbox, they are amazing.
Cassie P.
Carol Stream
BarkBox was an absolutely amazing service! We loved the assortment of adorable and durable toys and the great dog treats! It created variation without having to go to the dog store to pick out new treats. Everything was natural and organic and healthier than most things in store. They also had toys you would literally never see anywhere else. I highly recommend!
Kristen H.
St catharines, ON
This is another great subscription service but this time for my fur babies. I have large breed dogs and I don't always receive items catered to them but it is still enjoyable when I receive something that they can use. A great service that I will continue to subscribe too
Yvette S.
Garner, KY
This is an awesome treat for your dog. Every dog lover wants something special for their pooch and this is the product for you. I shop here on a monthly basis. It is very easy to order online and you can choose the items you want. I recommend shopping here.
Ellen N.
mechanicsburg
My dog loves bark box.  He mostly loves the toys that come every month.  Some of the treats are not what he likes but he loves every single toy.  I've purchased treats from Amazon after finding out that he loves them by trying them at BarkBox.  It's much simpler than buying full size bags of treats and realizing your dog doesn't like them.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.