BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
janice p.
Doral, FL
If you love your pup as much as you love your goodies this is the box for you! It's great, a little pricy but really good. It's easy to purchase and it delivers at least 2 or 3 full size products so you're actually getting more for your money. I tried for a period of 6 months and honestly i think my dog even expected it every month. Plus he really enjoyed everything in it.
Ashley C.
san jose
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my dog enjoys everything that is added into the barkbox. super easy to place your order online. I love how happy my puppy gets when she smells her box. I get my monthly box and if there is something that she doesnt like i can just send it back and get something new.
Victoria L.
Clermont, FL
I like BarkBox, but I feel like it's a little pricey for what you get. My dog enjoys the toys, but no more than she would enjoy cheaper ones. The treats are the real seller for me. It gives me the chance to try new treats for my dog that I wouldn't know about otherwise. I would recommend this, with the note that it is a little pricey, but the treats and theming are worth it!
Cecilia Anne B.
Las Vegas , NV
Love that my pup gets something in the mail especially at the rate he goes through his toys. The pros he always has new stuff the cons is some of the toys are pretty weak and he goes through them quickly. Some of the treats aren't within his diet the frenchie breed is fickle and has a sensitive tummy but we get awesome stuff and look for ward to opening something other than bills once a month
Luisana P.
Saint Cloud, FL
I really, really, REALLY love this company. I'm signed up for their 12mo subscription and every month I am satisfied with their boxes. When you sign up for the regular boxes that you pay like $20/mo for, they come with 2 toys, 2 full sized bag of treats and a chew bone of with a different flavor every month. I had one toy that didn't meet mine nor my pup's satisfaction and I called and they replaced it at no extra charge and only asked that we donate the extra one to an animal shelter. Great company, extremely satisfied.
Rachel C.
Mc Donald, PA
Yes yes 100% yes. I love it and my dog loves it he knows when the barkbox comes and gets super excited. You get two great unique toys, two bags of treats made of all different kinds of fruits and veggies, and a bone of some sort. They always have great deals on their online shop as well for free toys or treats with a purchase. This box is reasonably priced and great quality.
Anissa R.
Grimes, IA
Love love love this!!! My dogs know exactly what the box means and look forward to it! They get upset when I get a box the same size and it's now for them. The products are durable for the most part. Treats are kind of hit or miss but I love this! I've had it for a year now and I recommend it to any dog owner out there! Also target now sells their products which is amazing!!!
debi r.
Kelso, WA
My dogs always know when it's barkbox day. They go absolutely nuts and try opening it up themselves because they just can't wait for mom to get to it. The box comes with two bags of treats, a chew of some sort, and two awesome toys for just $20/month. You can't beat that! Plus the toys are always so fun and unique, unlike other toys you'd find in retail stores. The customer service is amazing as well. I literally can't say enough good things about barkbox.
Mya S.
Wyoming , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love barkbox so much! They really work for their customers and love seeing dogs and their owners happy! Very affordable for the great quality toys, chews and treats that come with the box. And if you want to shop separately for things that have been in previous boxes they have a whole site! If your dog breaks a toy they have a program that goes hand in hand to get more! 5/5 STARS
Cheyella M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I like barkbox but my pup doesn't. I wish you could customize it a little more because I would take out some things. Like plush toys because she never plays with them. I also wish there were a little more health stuff like vitamins. But overall if you don't have a picky pooch like mine they'll love it
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.