BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Catherine H.
Alexandria, VA
I tried it out because of a promotion ad I came across on Facebook and I absolutely fell in love when it came in the mail! My pup was super excited about all of his new goodies, since he is a smaller breed he received 2 toys, different types of treats, and a cute little tin to keep smaller treats in. It was definitely more than enough to keep him entertained and his tummy happy!
Melissa B.
San Ramon, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our family LOVES BarkBox! We have a lab who is full of energy and goes through toys quick and the toys he has received in boxes truly are made to withstand the test of time! We have been so Impressed with the fun themes, the quality of treats, and the durability of the toys. Our dog is 90  pounds we like that you can customize your box to fit your dogs size and likes!
Alexa S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My chocolate lab, Gracie, absolutely loves her monthly surprise from BarkBox! We love the way her face lights up and her tail wags as she's waiting for me to show her everything she got. The toys are always fun and unique, and the treats are amazing quality. The $20 a month is well worth it with this brand.
Jessica S.
Saint Louis, MO
My puppy and I loveeee bark box. We get so many cute toys and treats for an affordable price every month. Their customer service is once of the best I've ever encountered. I would recommend getting a bark box if you have a dog that loves chewing and playing with toys.
Alicia M.
Palmerton
Everyone I know with a dog, I tell them to give this a try! However, I hate giving my fur babies the rawhide chews and pig ears. They can't do anything about taking those out, which upsets me. So I end up throwing those away or giving them to someone who likes them. However, it's beyond worth it. It saves so much money and you can actually see how much the toys and treats cost!
Katie W.
Macedonia, OH
My dog doesn't need one every month, however every so often I like to spoil him. My dog is a big doberman and loves to chew. They will send you toys that are geared towards your baby and if it isn't a good fit or it is immediately destroyed, they will easily replace it
Katlyn D.
Hainesport
We've had such a great experience with BarkBox. Our dog (Ranger) looks forward to it every month and we love seeing how excited he gets when it arrives. The toys they provide are great, however next time I renew I will list Ranger as a bigger dog because they don't tend to last very long. The treats are also great and we are well stocked due to how much they provide in each box!
Heidi T.
Jacksonville , FL
My dog officially gets excited anytime we bring a brown box thru the door! It's sometimes hard to remember to go to the pet store and just buy toys, plus the price tags on them can be outrageous. With BarkBox, they send at least 2-3 bags of healthy treats and two stuffed toys plus an additional bone or chew of some sort all for $20 per month. I'll continue using BarkBox for another year at least!
Jessica R.
I love barkbox and my dog does too! Before recieving barkbox, my dog would chew up her toys quickly. Either the toys are very durable or she loves them so much that she doesnt want to chew them up. And the treats are great too! Usually organic or human grade or something along those lines. Never recieved a rawhide(thank god). And the treats can vary on flavor by the time of year.
Lauren E.
Pittsburgh
Barkbox is a great subscription box for your dog or pup. There are very cute items with adorable creative themes that come each month. The themes make it very fun and surprising each month so it's definitely something we look forward to receiving in the mail. This is something that both I and my pet enjoy and the treats, toys, and accessories are always very pleasing.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.