BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Alejandra B.
Grayling, MI
i love this it gives me some awesome dog toys that my dog absolutely loves. and most of the time not a lot some days i just don't have the money for it. pros it really gives my pup something to play with and i would always recommend this to someone with a new dog or with a dog.
Samantha S.
Gilroy, CA
i have a big dog who absolutely loves dog toys. she is truly in doggy heaven every time she gets a box. once i open it and tie her a toy she sits with it in her mouth for hours. she won't even let go of it to get a treat! i think its safe to say getting 3 toys a month is what she looks forward to the most
Dailon Q.
Jonesboro
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have had a subscription to barkbox for the past 8 months. There has never been a monthly box that I have been more satisfied with. If one of the toys is either disliked or torn apart, barkbox will send you another free of charge! If your pup doesn’t like one of the treats, barkbox will send you a different kind, free of charge! They also have different types of boxes to best fit your pup.
Alejandra D.
Only way our puppy can actually own toys! He's a chewer and goes through everything so fast! Barkbox toys are the only kind that last longer in our house, they also have so many great treats that are lifesavers between grocery trips. Only thing I would say could improve is to add the option for allergies since our dog is very allergic to chicken and every 2-3 barkbox we can't use any treat.
Estefania C.
Barkbox is a fantastic fun subscription box with great themes. Our dog was extra pleased this month – a toy that reminds her of some sort of rodent and THREE snacks! The value was on par with previous boxes, about $36. We always recommend getting a longer term subscription for the best value on this box.
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Have a dog? THIS IS WORTH IT! They give you 2 new toys, 2-3 treats and I think one other thing each month. My dog loves this box so much.. she now thinks the mail is hers everyday. They are SOO kind to so if you get a treat your dog is allergic to they will send a new one! This is so worth it because being able to have new toys every month for your dog for such a great price it's great!
Dedra D.
Waco, TX
Barkbox is truly amazing. Their marketing is entertaining. Their boxes—treats and toys—are worth the price because of quality and one-of-a-kind factor. The treats are natural and nutritious, while remaining tasty! My dogs love Barkbox. They now must sniff every delivery I receive, thinking and hoping it is their monthly happy mail! Do yourself, and your furbaby a big favor—try Barkbox!
Hailee E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This concept is adorable! My pup, Bentley, gets so excited when he sees his monthly bark box! My only complaint would be that the pricing is steep! I can take him into pet co and put together a box for a lot cheaper than I am charged. Still you can't beat the convenience of getting it at your door!
Amia D.
They're a pretty good subscription for my pups! I have 3 Pitbull mixes and they really do enjoy these boxes. My dogs instantly takes to all the toys and treats. They send nice high quality items and put even more thought into each box by creating a different theme each month. This I absolutely enjoy!
Angela M.
Willis, TX
I have been recieving the Barkbox for 5 months now and I honestly have to stay it that this box brings so much joy to my pup every month. It comes with 2 to 3 treats and 2 toys and if you have a more playful pup you can add an extra toy at an extra cost. The pricing is very reasonable. They have 3 plans you can choose from, the 1 month, 6 month, & 12 month plan. Every month the boxes come with a different theme which i think is adorable. For those who love to spoil your pups & try new treats ahoul definitely try out this box.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.