BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Tanya M.
Sterling Hts, MI
My dogs really enjoy their bark box every month. It's a great way for us to try new treats and find new favorites. The toys are great because it keeps things new for the pups. They are young and are always chewing on something. I only got a 6 month subscription, but I'm thinking about extending it for another.
Brooke R.
St.Louis
I fell like my dog should be writing this review BC all the products were mostly for him but since dogs do not have thumbs I will write for him. My dig is a Jack Russell Terrier who loves to jump around and play. By the way he was playing with the toys that came in my box I think he liked them. Also the treats were a great surprise to him after he was done playing and I even think he wanted more.
Shannon H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I absolutely adore my barkbox. I ordered it for my moms dog for christmas and fell in love. The toys are super adorable and when my dog was chewing them too quickly, i was able to TEXT them and change her to a "strong chewer" for FREE! She now gets 2 stronger toys and 3 treats each month. Totally worth the $20/month and then some!
Alejandra B.
Grayling, MI
i love this it gives me some awesome dog toys that my dog absolutely loves. and most of the time not a lot some days i just don't have the money for it. pros it really gives my pup something to play with and i would always recommend this to someone with a new dog or with a dog.
Megan J.
Our pup loves his bark box! We usually purchase the boxes on and off when he needs new toys, but it's always so cute when he figures out it's for him. The treats are always a hit, but his favorite are the unique toys they include (plus they are clever so we find them entertaining). Definitely recommend this if your looking for some new items for your dog on a regular, or semi-regular basis!
Alicia G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not sure who loves the barkbox more. Me or my dogs. All I have to do is tell them they got mail and they are instantly excited. The box subscription is affordable. Its a great way to try out different treats for your pet and see what they like. The toys are of great quality and my puppy loves everything he has gotten. I would recommend this subscription box to anyone who has a spoiled dog.
Patricia R.
Kissimmee
I absolutely love Bark Box and so does the dog. Bark Box always has a great variety of treats and toys that even if my dog isn't 100% into it, I can always gift them to the other dogs in my life. It's gotten to the point that my dog recognizes the box when it comes in the mail and get's excited because he knows there's going to be a new toy or treat or just SOMETHING in there for him.
Samantha S.
Gilroy, CA
i have a big dog who absolutely loves dog toys. she is truly in doggy heaven every time she gets a box. once i open it and tie her a toy she sits with it in her mouth for hours. she won't even let go of it to get a treat! i think its safe to say getting 3 toys a month is what she looks forward to the most
Hollie C.
East Wenatchee, WA
I really like bark box, in theory! I've had it for 2 years now but recently found that my dog has allergies to the most random foods. I did see that they have a allergy option but it's only limiting major meats, my dog is allergic to more then that, so unfortunately had to cancel. But they will keep sending it to me and charging me until my next renewal in June of 2018 which is really lame :(
Cassie D.
This is a great deal. I love it if you want to get your dog some new toys and treats but want to save money. They have deals for your first box too, which makes the value even better. I've gotten some great toys and treats in this box and I always get at least double in value. Love it!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.