BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Katie W.
Macedonia, OH
My dog doesn't need one every month, however every so often I like to spoil him. My dog is a big doberman and loves to chew. They will send you toys that are geared towards your baby and if it isn't a good fit or it is immediately destroyed, they will easily replace it
Alyssa R.
Bakersfield, CA
I have NOT purchased the actual bark box BUT i have purchased the toys from target by this brand! They are the cutest i have ever seen! I recently got my pup a cute plush toy of a plate with a turkey leg, green beans, and what looks like rice and eggs on the side. It’s so cute when he’s chewing on his toy and it looks like he’s eating from his little tray ! It has that crumbly paper sound which my pup loves and about 2 squeaky toys inside!
Alicia M.
Palmerton
Everyone I know with a dog, I tell them to give this a try! However, I hate giving my fur babies the rawhide chews and pig ears. They can't do anything about taking those out, which upsets me. So I end up throwing those away or giving them to someone who likes them. However, it's beyond worth it. It saves so much money and you can actually see how much the toys and treats cost!
Jessica S.
Saint Louis, MO
My puppy and I loveeee bark box. We get so many cute toys and treats for an affordable price every month. Their customer service is once of the best I've ever encountered. I would recommend getting a bark box if you have a dog that loves chewing and playing with toys.
Katlyn D.
Hainesport
We've had such a great experience with BarkBox. Our dog (Ranger) looks forward to it every month and we love seeing how excited he gets when it arrives. The toys they provide are great, however next time I renew I will list Ranger as a bigger dog because they don't tend to last very long. The treats are also great and we are well stocked due to how much they provide in each box!
Rayell M.
Overall I think the idea is super fun and very cute, there are great quality toys and treats inside as well. I do wish you could account for more then one pup though. I have two dogs both large and small, but the box doesn't give you the option to pick for both. For 25 dollars a box I definitely don't want to have to buy 2  boxes that might have very similar options.
Meredith H.
BarkBox was a highlight for our dog. I got a subscription right after we got home and had it for a year. He began to realize each month what the box was and got so excited. For $20, you get two full size bags of treats, two toys, and sometimes another gift. I only wish our dog didn't rip apart the toys so soon because they kept him entertained! The box themes were perfect too!
Luisana P.
Saint Cloud, FL
I really, really, REALLY love this company. I'm signed up for their 12mo subscription and every month I am satisfied with their boxes. When you sign up for the regular boxes that you pay like $20/mo for, they come with 2 toys, 2 full sized bag of treats and a chew bone of with a different flavor every month. I had one toy that didn't meet mine nor my pup's satisfaction and I called and they replaced it at no extra charge and only asked that we donate the extra one to an animal shelter. Great company, extremely satisfied.
Raquel L.
San Antonio
My dog love love love every toy or treat . Basically fits your dogs needs or wants . I first saw on T.V. Thanks groupons had a deal going on so I had to try . The results for both me and my furry dog friend where amazing , sweet , and eatable . Dogs are happy and playful with toys . Server to your do 100% of the way. End results are over the top amazing . Must try and share
Hannah M.
Blacksville, WV
I am thrilled with the barkbox I receive monthly for my golden retriever. He loves all of the toys and treats that come every month and $20/month is a great deal for the quality of toys and treats you are getting! I like being able to give him new toys every month.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.