BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kaila D.
This sub is great. I get multiple high quality toys for my two dogs each month. In the beginning, my dog destroyed one toy the day I gave it to them. I contacted barkbox asking if they had a tough chewer option, and they not only marked my future boxes to have tougher toys, but they sent me a new toy free of charge as a replacement for the destroyed one. My pups also love the treats ! Will continue to subscribe
Laci R.
Pineville, LA
I love Barkbox, my dog loved Barkbox. The only reason we unsubscribed was because of the cost and because some of the treats would always make her sick. I would like to try it again some day though, she did love the toys. I'm also a big fan of the themes they stick with when holidays roll around.
Jaclyn V.
Columbus, IN
I have a 5 pound Yorkie and he loves his Barkbox. Their customer service has been great. I had to call about a missing box and they had it sorted out . I have been disappointed with the durability of some of the toys since I signed my dog up as an aggressive chewer but he still loves it.
Christine W.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My black lab mix, Reddick (named after former A's player Josh Reddick) loves his BarkBox. He is a super toy obsessed dog who loves anything that squeaks and every great imaginable. It's fun when he gets a monthly subscription box just like I do with Ipsy! So far he hasn't turned anything away. Its fun!
Peri Z.
Calcium, NEW YORK
So far I've only gotten my first BarkBox, and my dogs absolutely ADORE it! My GSD/Puggle loves all the toys, my pug enjoys the snacks and running away from his brother when he's chased with said toys. I opted in for the extra toy per month and let me tell you, it's definitely worth it.
Jamie B.
Irving, TX
My dog Willow has loved all of the treats and toys in the Bark Boxes we have received.  The toys are very durable and worth the price.  Willow is a terrier mix and shreds a lot of the toys that she's come in contact with.  Additionally, I like the variety of treats offered and the box THEMES!! Willow loves opening her Bark Boxes monthly and plays with all of the toys immediately.
Megan B.
Good products. I like how they offer so many different things in each box that is delivered. It's very quick and easy, and the pups love it!! I love how the customer service representatives communicate with customers as well. Good company. It may be a little pricey, but it is reliable.
leyah m.
Tallahassee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I loved the Barkbox I got for my service dog nakiita. She still has one of the toys from it that she still plays with. It is a big yellow, rubber ball that is vanilla scented and can be filled with treats. My dog is a pretty large dog, so she chews through most of her toys. But her Barkbox toys have lasted close to 2 years, and she still plays with them. Overall, Bark box is defiantly worth the money.
Ashley C.
Whiting, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love getting this box so does my dog! The toys they send are so cute and you can’t find them anywhere! Also the treats are perfect! They last you long enough until you get the next box! If your dog doesn’t like anything you can let them know and they will make sure not to send something like that again! Also if your dog has food allergies, they make sure the products they send are safe for them!
Jessica P.
Monroe, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Both my dog and I enjoy receiving a BarkBox each month. The boxes are full of treats and toys for your dog. Each month has a different theme for the treats and toys. While it seems to be a little pricey, you do not have to purchase treats and toys since they are delivered to your door!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.