BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Julie M.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs know this box and love this box. They get so excited everytime it comes. We all sit down together and open it and I have 3 wagging tales fighting over the toys inside. The toys are always great quality, and my dogs play rough and destroy things. The treats can be hit or miss with my picky eaters, but I have a ton of friends to share them with. I love trying new products and the surprise element too.
Camryn W.
Terre Haute, IN
Best product on the market! This box is great quality. They always deliver on time. The pros are it ships quick, fast and easy. The cons are the price is a little high, but not for all that you get. I would definitely suggest getting one for your dog. I love it, my dog loves it. It's just a good product to use for any pet lover. The treats are all natural and they even gave my dog an extra toy in it!
Maria A.
La Habra , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this product. It is very good for dogs. I personally love my dog and I spoil him as much as possible. They have good qualities and they offer toys for your dog/pup. The shopping is easy to do and you can order it easy online. the best part is that you cancel at any time if you need to . I recommend this place.
Sarah M.
Knoxville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been getting the BarkBox for almost a year. They stepped it up with the destroyers club. But wish they had an add on for another dog instead of paying another 20 a month for another dog. It should be half that since you are already a subscriber. You usually get 2 toy and two snack and a chew.
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
They have fantastic presentation, however it is really a hit or miss, they need to factor the age of the dog into the things that they send you and have more details on how big he/she is. Although I get a lot of cool things for her to try I have not yet wanted to purchase something I got in BarkBox again
Kelli F.
Hazelhurst, WI
Barkbox is fun for you and your pet! I ordered a couple month subscription for a family member that just got a new puppy! They love it also! So exciting for your pup to get new toys and treats to try! It's convenient, and if you compare prices of dog toys/treats at the store- most likely cheaper than buying separately!
Chelsea B.
I wanted to love Barkbox, but the value for what we paid just didn't seem to be there.  We were subscribed to Barkbox for about 6 months for my Black Lab.  We were really looking for toys but ended up only getting one or two a month, and the rest treats, which was disappointing.  We couldn't give him the treats fast enough by the time we got the next box with more.  I wish they would put more toys in the boxes!
Laci R.
Pineville, LA
I love Barkbox, my dog loved Barkbox. The only reason we unsubscribed was because of the cost and because some of the treats would always make her sick. I would like to try it again some day though, she did love the toys. I'm also a big fan of the themes they stick with when holidays roll around.
Kaila D.
This sub is great. I get multiple high quality toys for my two dogs each month. In the beginning, my dog destroyed one toy the day I gave it to them. I contacted barkbox asking if they had a tough chewer option, and they not only marked my future boxes to have tougher toys, but they sent me a new toy free of charge as a replacement for the destroyed one. My pups also love the treats ! Will continue to subscribe
Jaclyn V.
Columbus, IN
I have a 5 pound Yorkie and he loves his Barkbox. Their customer service has been great. I had to call about a missing box and they had it sorted out . I have been disappointed with the durability of some of the toys since I signed my dog up as an aggressive chewer but he still loves it.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.