BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Shannon L.
Innisfil , ON
My dog loves getting her bark box! It always comes with great products that she loves!
Julia M.
SOLA
I like it my dog love it soooooo mutch so many waryeties to Get my dog like so mutch.
Atalia S.
Muy bueno cuando tenga oportunidad me suscribire para ver el contenido para mi hija.
Sehar A.
Faisalabad , Punjab
It's good but not perfect packaging just fine not expensive quality is good so nice
Pippa A.
It's a bit pricey but a good idea if you want to try out new dog toys and treats.
sinai s.
caracas, distrito capital
What a cute idea I would totally get this or at least try it out for my pets.
Rose N.
Toronto
This seems like a great idea! Cant wait to pamper my baby with this :P
Ryleigh o.
Burlington ON
So cute so fun kida expensive for what it Is
Sarah O.
Good quality and great customer service, shipping to Canada can be a little tricky tho, quick to send replacement toys and treats that our dogs love.
Anna S.
vancouver, bc
I purchased a 3-month subscription to Barkbox after reading lots of great reviews online. I was sorely disappointed with what ended up receiving. The Barkbox site is set up so you choose a box based on the size of your dog. As my dog is 14 lbs, I went with the "Small & Cute" option, for 0-20 lbs. Each box is supposed to contain at least one toy, along with food/treat items. While the latter were merely "ok" approximately half the toys I received for my 14 lb dog were too small they had to be given away. Barkbox sent me toys that were so small, they were choking hazards and were best suited for teacup dogs that are under 7lbs. One toy, a stuffed cornucopia with mini squeaker toys inside was so dangerous, I threw it out immediately, as the mini squeaker toys were too small for even my friend's 6 lb chi.

In terms of value, all the treats/toys/food items can be found online or at places like Ross/Marshalls for less. If you live in the US, you might "break even", but if you live in Canada, like I do, once you add in the exchange rate and additional shipping costs, you're better to buy from your local pet retailer.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.