BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jade S.
I have a 2 year old Siberian husky who is inlove with this box. He opens it himself and is all but too overly excited for his treats. I love the quality they send us if toys. He's not a bad chewer but I like to have soft toys because he's a gentle boy. Also I love the quality of the treats they send us. Huskys are known to have zinc deficiencys so you can't feed them crap. Treats made from wholesome ingredients.
Sara K.
Shoreline, WA
I love barkbox! I think it's kind of expensive so definitely look for a coupon code before you subscribe. I'll be coming up on 2 years now, though my dog has a bunch of toys he hasn't totally destroyed yet and we have a good number of unopened treats so I may delay resubscribbing for a bit. I wish they gave you options on if you want more toys vs treats because we definitely go through toys faster than treats!
Cheryl S.
Crystal, MN
We rescued a retired Greyhound named Riley and we recently ordered BarkBox for him! He loves the two plush/squeeky toys as well as the so far high quality two bags of treats and chew treat! For $21 per month, it's the best bargain in town. Plus they always have a theme, so adorable! I would recommend this box to anyone who has a pet who enjoys toys and treats.
Amanda P.
Moundsville, WV
My daughter asked for barkbox for her dog. She did a box reveal n YouTube and enjoyed the surprise of opening it. I give this four stars b/c the products and toys are not worth the price - but she complained on her own terms and they did send her a coupon. When a ten year is not satisfied and customer service shows her respect - this is a win!
Amanda Y.
Alameda, CA
We love our barkbox! For the money you get a bunch of awesome dog toys and treats that are all set to some sort of adorable theme. Totally more for the human than the pooch, but she definitely doesn't seem to care as they toys are still great to play with and what dog doesn't like treats. Good value for the money, great for pet owners who just don't have enough time to get out and buy things on a regular basis.
Chelsea B.
I wanted to love Barkbox, but the value for what we paid just didn't seem to be there.  We were subscribed to Barkbox for about 6 months for my Black Lab.  We were really looking for toys but ended up only getting one or two a month, and the rest treats, which was disappointing.  We couldn't give him the treats fast enough by the time we got the next box with more.  I wish they would put more toys in the boxes!
Camryn W.
Terre Haute, IN
Best product on the market! This box is great quality. They always deliver on time. The pros are it ships quick, fast and easy. The cons are the price is a little high, but not for all that you get. I would definitely suggest getting one for your dog. I love it, my dog loves it. It's just a good product to use for any pet lover. The treats are all natural and they even gave my dog an extra toy in it!
Julie M.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs know this box and love this box. They get so excited everytime it comes. We all sit down together and open it and I have 3 wagging tales fighting over the toys inside. The toys are always great quality, and my dogs play rough and destroy things. The treats can be hit or miss with my picky eaters, but I have a ton of friends to share them with. I love trying new products and the surprise element too.
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
They have fantastic presentation, however it is really a hit or miss, they need to factor the age of the dog into the things that they send you and have more details on how big he/she is. Although I get a lot of cool things for her to try I have not yet wanted to purchase something I got in BarkBox again
Maria A.
La Habra , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this product. It is very good for dogs. I personally love my dog and I spoil him as much as possible. They have good qualities and they offer toys for your dog/pup. The shopping is easy to do and you can order it easy online. the best part is that you cancel at any time if you need to . I recommend this place.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.