BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jackie H.
Cedar Park
I absolutely love Barkbox. I tell my friends all the time, if I had to keep only one subscription, I would give up all my beauty subscriptions and keep Barkbox. They send two toys a month, two bags of treats, and a chew treat. I have had Barkbox for over a year now. It has saved my furniture. My dog is a shredder. He needs a constant supply of toys to keep him out of trouble. The toys they send are cute and well thought out for a dog’s sensory needs. Each box is themed, and if you have the Barkbox app, you can take a theme photo of your dog using it.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I really enjoy Bark Box, and so does my dog. My dog chews constantly and she's notorious for ripping apart anything that isn't made by Kong, so I was VERY skeptical about getting a box due to that. However, the toys that she received are very durable and high quality. I was very impressed. Chessie has liked everything in her boxes. I love Bark Box!
Kasey F.
Bradford, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Finally gave in and bought my dogs their first BarkBox. I spent a little extra money and got them both their own separate box. Let me start off by saying that, it was such a good idea to them their own separate box as the boxes are meant for only one dog. Secondly, the toys were amazing. They last forever and the Statue of Liberty ball in last months New York box was my dogs favorite. He even brings it to bed with him😂 The treats were a different story.. I have two 75lbs dogs. The treats sent to us were the size of cat treats. I was basically testing my dogs since I didn’t want to feed them 10 tiny treats that equal 1 normal sized. I ended up giving them away to my mom’s 5lb dog who can actually enjoy them.
And lastly, it took me three separate tries and 5 different people to cancel my account. 4 stars because it can be improved but we definitely enjoyed the toys.
Jessica L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We loved having our barkbox come for our dog. He loved them. It was a really neat to get them and try new things. It seemed a little expensive over time, we decided to cancel it and just buy a toy/treat ourselves. Saved a bit of money. If we make a little more money in the future, it's something we would definitely sign up for.
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
BARKBOX dog toys are awesome I got it's a ruler and squeak toy for dogs of all shapes and sizes. My little Weiner dog absolutely loves this toy. Plus he kind of looks like it. With three squeaker it is a durable and tough little fella. Great for tug of war.
Kaleena S.
Keller, TX
My Stitch is spoiled and toys can be expensive especially since he’s still a puppy and has a bit of pitbull in him! However  since I started subscribing to BarkBox I’ve been saving money. Each box is affordable and packed with goodies. The themes are super cute too! Last month was “Prom”. He received 3 toys and 3 treats.
Paige L.
Reno
We have only been subscribing to this company for a short time, but what I have experienced so far has been incredible. Their amazing customer service is so refreshing compared to previous experiences I have had. One of the toys we received was ripped before we got it and they immediately fixed the problem, sending a new one no questions asked. Just this week I had a question about subscription types that were best for my puppy, and they were so helpful and reinforced my already strong love for the company. Not to mention the awesome creativity and thought they put into each box. I would definitely recommend to anyone with a dog they love to spoil!!
Erica R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I cannot get over how much I LOVE barkbox! I have a large dog, who always chewed toys to pieces. I would love certain designs of other brands, but he would always TEAR the crap out of everything. Since ordering barkbox, my dog does not chew the cr** out of ANY of the toys sent in this box. He loves every single one of them like a baby. The treats are enough to last until the next month. AMAZING
juliet m.
Winston Salem
I LOVE BarkBox. My dog does well with the toys, and he’s usually a tough chewer. He loves them so much he doesn’t even tear up the plush toys!  The treats are good wuality and made in the US/Canada. My dog even knows how to open his boxes on his own now and they make him so happy. Highly recommend for any dog owner.
Denise N.
Raeford, NC
I thought I'd try Barkbox since they had a Black Friday Special for $5.00- I signed up and received the box fairly quickly- not even 2 weeks later a $20 charge came out of my account- wait what- this is a monthly subscription not every week and a half subscription!!! I went to cancel and you can cancel but only after your year subscription is up. Also, they send some kind of ham bone or something to my miniature pinscher- it's bigger than his head!!! Lastly, they send regular junk store toys that are shredded within minutes and you have to watch your dog so it's not eating stuffing and squeakers. Don't get ripped off by this company!!!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.