BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Robin C.
Florida
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The bark box is great . It has so many toys that my dog loves to play with . He also loves the treats. Personally my favorite thing in the box was the toys !
Alli M.
Boyle, AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love it & so do my puppies, we have had problems in the past & the CSR i spoke with sent us 2 free months & the rest of our subscription at a discount price
Jéssica C.
Perfect. The best,I love everything. In love. Passionate about each product. Every product perfect. Run it call tour friends,they will! To every little thing
Ella W.
My dog loved all the product that came in the box. Would love to buy from them again . If you love your dog u should go and buy them one of these fab boxes .
Ellie H.
Port Alberni , BC
Loved it! My two basset hounds love everything in the box and it's a great way to test what they like without wandering through the pet store like an idiot!
Shai-Anne T.
Edmonton, AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog really enjoyed the toys and treats we got from these guys. Unfortunately my dog is a power chewer and the toys arnt made for that kind of durability.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I ordered it, and two days later I received it in the mail. My pit bull Baby went crazy; she loves her new toys and treats.

Ella J.
A bit pricey for shipping to Canada but the toys and treats are worth it .you always get lots of treat. And the toys they send are so cute! My dog loves it!
Shannah D.
Newton Stewart , Wigtownshire
Tremendous amount of fun little treats for your doggies. What's not to like about a dog box filled with fun things not only your dog will enjoy but you too!
Lilianne T.
Montreal, Quebec, Quebec
Nicest dog's subscription box! They give you great toys/supplies! It's also a good price and you can have half of the price with this coupon code: SUMMER2015
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.