BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jacqueline G.
Chesapeake
I think I love getting BarkBoxes more than my dog does honestly haha. The toys are usually plush (which he destroys) BUT they tend to have nice plastic balls on the inside that he can still play with which is AMAZING. I am starting to get a little overloaded with treats but it is a fun box for your dog!
Emily H.
New Orleans, LA
I absolutely love BarkBox! Every month, an adorable themed box comes in the mail just in time as we finish the treats from the last month. Complete with 2 durable toys, 2 bags of healthy and delicious treats, and one chew for $20/month it's unbeatable. Especially for me since my dog is a pit bull pup about 85 lbs and needs big expensive toys that usually cost well over the price of the box for one! She still has toys from her first box which is a true testament to their durability. The best part is you create a profile for your pup to get the best products for his or her size! I recommend there BarkBox to all my dog lover friends!
Debra M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
I love the idea of barkbox but honestly, aside from an introductory offer, I think the boxes are overpriced. My dog needs the super chewer box. Better off buying things ala carte online unless you want the convenience of having stuff autoshipped and picked out for you. If you are willing to pay for that service then it would be worth it for you.
Chenessa H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love getting this box for my little pup. She really enjoys it and the toys are always her favorite. The treats are normally although I have received treats in my small box that are way too big for my pup to sadly enjoy. Their customer service is also very nice. It is quite pricey to keep up with though.
Rachael S.
Austin, TX
The one and only reason i cancelled my subscription with barkbox was for finance reasons. I absolutely loved barkbox and so did my dog. I will always ALWAYS recommend it to my family and friends. Any time i had a problem they were extremely quick to fix it. One month my card got declined but they sent the box anyway with a note saying they didn't want my dog to miss out. It's such a cute idea and i will be a customer again.
Sarah D.
Seattle, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved both of the toys in his December bark box and has enjoyed the treats as well. I don’t know if the value is amazing for 2 toys and 3 treats but my dog is really happy. There is one toy in particular that had become his go too, which is fun to see. Excited to see what arrives in future boxes!
Haley S.
Olathe , KS
I started my subscription on a special of $5 for the first box and $20 for a 6 month subscription. SO WORTH IT. My subscription ran through the holidays so it was really fun to open the Thanksgiving and Christmas themed boxes. The treats are full sized bags & nice quality chew bones and toys. Each time I compared the price of the items I received, just two of the items made up for the cost of the box! Such a good deal.
kate j.
Covington, KY
My pup absolutely LOVES getting his BarkBox! So much that every time someone else in the house gets a package, he HAS to stick his whole head inside thinking it's for him! Each box has a theme, depending on the season. There are always two bags of high quality treats inside (with REAL ingredients, not cardboard flavored with meat) and one "special treat, such as a large bone, or chew.  The toys are tailored to your dog's size, and my hundred pound shepherd/hound has loved each of them. They are well made, and he RARELY is able to destroy them. Highly recommend!
Joe W.
Cedar Park, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love BarkBox or I guess I should say to doggie Carlie does because she always looks forward to the day it arrives. Their monthly subscription fee is very reasonable for all you get and they have different price levels and dog sized based on what your looking for. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Camila R.
Brooklyn, NY
We love Barkbox. My dog gets so happy whenever is BARKBOX DAY! We even have a music for it. And she loves it! The toys are her favorite, but she goes crazy for the snacks. It's good quality, because none of the toys are broken yet. And I always check the food labels and it seems pretty nice as well.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.