BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is it worth the money? And how are the products4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Debi B.
England
Great box if you have smaller dogs. I have a large rottie so treats didn't last two minutes and neither did the toys but fantastic box just not enough for a rottie
Danielle B.
Oshawa
My pup received his first Barkbox for Xmas and wasn't all that excited as he didn't know what it was. Well when the January box came through the door he went CRAZY!!! The variety of toys and treats have been great. A few of the treats my pup wasn't really into but some he could not get enough of. I love seeing his reaction and the drool start to drip from his mouth (I have a bull mastiff) when the treats come out!! Barkbox is well worth it!
Amy F.
Clacton-On-Sea
My dog loves this box!!

It comes once a month, and every time it arrives my dog Poppy runs straight towards the door!

Different treats and toys every month, can also purchase products online.

Super affordable!!
Amanda F.
Edmonton, AB
When I was subscribed to this box I loved it and my dog also loved it !!! I loved watching how excited every time the box would come every month :) well worth it :)
Shelby O.
I LOVED bark box. I probably enjoyed it just as much as my dog did! The toys in the box were great. The treats seemed to be enjoyed by the dog and the service and delivery was excellent and quick !
Julia S.
Winnipeg, MB
Anyone with a pup needs this box. Our dog goes nuts for the fun new toys and treats. We’d end up spending the same amount monthly on buying treats anyways. It’s SO good.
Katelyn C.
Kingston , ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog and I love barkbox, it’s an amazing , very helpful company! My dog always gets excited when he sees the mail man now it’s so cute. Since he’s a pitbull I don’t have to worry about bringing him into petsmart, and he still gets an awesome toy experience.. every month! I love the company so much, I definitely recommend.
Keisha B.
Love Barkbox! And so does my pup. Great treats and good quality toys! He usually chews up his toys within a few days but his barkbox toys have lasted! Can't wait for the next boxBarkBox
Roukaya G.
mediouna
"I'm really impressed with BarkBox, and more importantly, my pup loves it. There's a good mix in every box. He always gets a few kinds of treats, a plush or squeaky toy, and sometimes another type of toy or dog care product. It's actually turned me on to new products that he loves, like a toy he got a few months back that's for chewing but has hard-to-get treats embedded. That was a favorite. Plush toys also don't last long with him, but he loves them. It no longer bothers me that he eventually rips them up, because I know we're getting a new one any day.

The only downside is that he now feels the need to aggressively investigate any cardboard box brought into the house, and it can be annoying to fend off a jumping dog while you're trying to bring in the mail."
jade t.
A bark box is a box your receive every month filled with toys and treats depending on subscription the box is around 17 dollars a month .When you first sign up you pick the bark you want depending on the size or breed of you furry friend.You receive 4 things in your box 2 types of treats or 1 coupon 2 treats and 1 toy.I have pitbull lab puppy and ever toy i give here from the box she will ruin them right away. you can cancel the right away if you don't like it.The best part about the box is that all toys and treats are made in USA.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.