BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• My doxies (Woody and Buzz) BarkBoxLOVE their Barkboxes!!!2 Answers
  • Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Michelle S.
My dog goes crazy for their toys and treats- it's always worth the monthly fee. I only wish that I could add toys or treats from previous months to the next months box so I could avoid paying $10 shipping for a $5 toy/treat. Well worth signing up!
Leidy P.
Los Olivos, Lima
This was my personal favorite barkbox ever (the happy lunar year)this is, by far, the cutest thing we’ve received from any dog box. The toys we cute and fun, the theme was well done, and most importantly, the dog absolutely loves his toys and treats.
Chantal U.
Moose Jaw , SK
There are lots of fun toys for dogs and mine absolutely love the treats that you sometimes get in them. I have been getting them regularly and have watched many other YouTubers receive and absolutely love them also. Will definitely subscribe again
Taylor S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppies loved the treats they got! Toys and yummy treats, they couldn't be happier. I love this box because it makes my puppies so happy! Their faces light up when they see it and get so excited. Now it's so easy to spoil my little loves!
Bethany Rose H.
Edinburgh
My dog loves getting treats each month from this subscription! I love it but sometimes feel it's not worth the price just because sometimes the things I receive Aren't always good quality. Saying this I do recommend this subscription box!
e c.
Barkbox is such a great subscription box for dogs. There's always a variety of items from toys to treats. There's always original items you don't find often as well so that's a bonus. Overall I'd definitely recommend it for other dog owners.
Janelle G.
Not only did he really love these treats, but they’re perfect to have on hand for a small treat.Affordable and we'll worth !!! these treats are perfect for any pooch parent who doesn’t want to worry about wacky fillers or artificial preservatives.
Sabrina C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this box for my 3 dogs and they loved it.. the only thing that's unfortunate is that my power chewer so these toys would last approx 5 minutes in my house. That being said my dogs were REALLY excited when we got this box in the mail !
Stephanie K.
Caledon, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Excellent quality and so convenient. The treats are always made in north america and usually organic or on the healthy side. Toys are always good quality. Very good value box
Erin M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I loved it, my dog loved it. Its full of really cute and nice snacks. But I believe it should include more treats. The products are great quality. My dog loves the toys. I've been getting it since June this year. I totally recommend this for dog owners.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.