BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Mary W.
Duluth, GA
My pup sure does love BarkBox. Getting them is his favorite part of the month! They each have a theme which I think is adorable, and he loves the treats and toys. There is a good mix of items in each box, and you can always return something your pet doesn't like. It's nice to have such a mix of treats for him, because I always bought the same thing from the store and he was bored with it.
Lauren W.
Doylestown
My dog, Storm, absolutely loves getting her monthly Barkbox. She received one today and could barely wait for me to open it. Signing up is easy and it super affordable. She gets 2-3 treats and 3 toys in each box. The toys last her about a month if we space them out and then another box gets delivered. Super easy and simple and Storm gets new treats and toys every month. It’s a win-win situation!
Tanya M.
Sterling Hts, MI
My dogs really enjoy their bark box every month. It's a great way for us to try new treats and find new favorites. The toys are great because it keeps things new for the pups. They are young and are always chewing on something. I only got a 6 month subscription, but I'm thinking about extending it for another.
Sarah M.
Love the concept of this! But they are pricey- especially when you have a heavy chewer. Even getting the heavy chewer box mine still manages to destroy the toys after 10 minutes. I love the variety in them and how you get toys and treats but not worth it for my dog since the toys do not last. Currently am not subscribed any longer but if they get more heavy duty toys will be willing to try again.
Sarah K.
Charlotte, NC
It's a great way to explore what type of toys your furry friend likes and what kind of treats they like since it comes with variety of treats and toys. My only downside is that it comes with more treats than yoys, which i wish was the other way around since my dog loves toys and treats tend to last longer so i don't need a lot of them every month. Overall, it's a great way to start for your pup!
Brooke R.
St.Louis
I fell like my dog should be writing this review BC all the products were mostly for him but since dogs do not have thumbs I will write for him. My dig is a Jack Russell Terrier who loves to jump around and play. By the way he was playing with the toys that came in my box I think he liked them. Also the treats were a great surprise to him after he was done playing and I even think he wanted more.
Katelyn S.
Bark box is an awesome, surprising monthly gift for you & your pups! You can't go wrong with this subscription! You get to try tons of different dog treats & toys for your fur babies & it's like Christmas every month for them(even though let's all be real, we spoil them everyday!)
Lindsey T.
Austin, TX
I love the personalized box for my puppers every month! I have a 60lb chow chow and a 10lb mini dachshund and I'm able to get a box for both of them every month, I think it's so cute that they get different stuff from one another! And they really do get super excited about the box when it comes; I don't know if they make the carbdoard smell like bacon or something, but somehow they always know!
Esther K.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 3 dogs at home and many of my friends that have dogs recommended me to use Barkbox so i decided to give it a try. Every month you will receive a box with 3 toy, 2 snacks for the dogs. Every time Barkbox deliver them to my door my dogs will my super excited not only for their snacks but also for the toys!
Natalia R.
Fresno, CA
I've only had one box come in and so far I like the BarkBox. I have two dogs. One of them is small and the other is medium. They both love everything that comes in the boxes. I can't wait until other different boxes come in. Everything that are in the boxes, my dogs just adore (especially the toys). I think you should sign up for the BarkBox becuase all the products that come in it, all dogs will like.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.