BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• My doxies (Woody and Buzz) BarkBoxLOVE their Barkboxes!!!2 Answers
  • Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Olivia H.
Absolutely love this service! So exciting when it comes through the door and it is always amazing quality products inside. My dog always loves the treats and toys and I will definitely get these bark boxes again! ❤
Olivia P.
When I got my bark box the toy was broken, treats that were in it I would never buy for my dogs so it was a waste of money tbh. Pro is I donated what was in it to a pet charity so the things didn’t go to waste. Wouldn’t recommend
RavenBlaize D.
I honestly suggest anyone with a dog to atleast try this for a month. It was the best Christmas present I could be gotten for my dog. The products lasted longer than certain stuff we've used before. 10/10 paws up!
Caitlin D.
Amazing product.
Dogs absolutely love it when their BarkBox arrives.
Can't believe the amount of stuff you actually get in one box, the dogs love it and so do I.
Why not treat your fur baby with a little something.
Sunny M.
My two dogs and I really enjoy receiving Bark Box in the mail once  month. It is always filled with high end, good quality dog treats, toys, tee-shirts, and a fun theme as well. We love our Bark Box!
Melissa G.
Winnipeg
I thought getting the barkbox would be a good idea for my two girls. They send mostly treats, which my one dog cant usually eat because of food restrictions. They usually only send one toy, so i have then have to put the toy away till i get another one so they can both play with a new toy.
Tierney L.
my little pup loves his barkbox! it comes with so much little toys and treats, he usually enjoys the items but occasionally is disappointed in the product. i love this subscription box and my dog does too!
Lauren C.
Apex, NC
Absolutely love bark box!! my dog somehow knows when we get it in the mail- always a great quality inside the box that you normally don't get in stores. it is a little pricey but you get a lot for what you pay for!
Charlene F.
My pooch has never been happier! This box has a good mix of food and toys and the price is amazing. Great quality toys and the box is always themed. I have a 6 month subscription and will for sure Renew.
victoria h.
Hamilton, ON
I love getting this box for my pup! He gets so excited every time it comes! I swear he can smell what's inside!! They always send so much and it's always a surprise. Any one with a pup needs this! It's amazing
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.