BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Chenessa H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love getting this box for my little pup. She really enjoys it and the toys are always her favorite. The treats are normally although I have received treats in my small box that are way too big for my pup to sadly enjoy. Their customer service is also very nice. It is quite pricey to keep up with though.
Danielle K.
Indianapolis, IN
We liked getting bark box. The treats were awesome! We just had a hard time with the toys that got sent. We have 2 chihuahuas - and one of them is such a heavy toy chewer. We requested toys for heavy chewers and still got tons of stuffed toys made of canvas or another fabric. Our dog would have the toy destroyed in less than 5 minutes. Ultimately, we decided that it just wasn't a wise way to spend money on our puppies.
Elizabeth M.
Rogers, AR
We have 2 dogs and get 1 box a month and it's perfect. They usually include 2 toys and 3 treats in a box. My dogs go through toys really quickly so it's perfect for them! And we don't use the treats as often but they have loved them! Their toys are always so cute and are part of a theme. Also, some dog shelters have a code you can put in and they will send your shelter a portion of their earnings, which is really cool!
Michelle M.
Indiana
I really liked BarkBox. My Maltese mix loved it even more! You get great treats and snacks, as well as toys for your dog based on its size, which is a good option. That being said I have a dog that is between small and medium sizes, but chews like a big dog when it comes to her toys, so sometimes the toys did not last long. Overall it's great subscription however, and definitely worth the price in the treats alone.
kate j.
Covington, KY
My pup absolutely LOVES getting his BarkBox! So much that every time someone else in the house gets a package, he HAS to stick his whole head inside thinking it's for him! Each box has a theme, depending on the season. There are always two bags of high quality treats inside (with REAL ingredients, not cardboard flavored with meat) and one "special treat, such as a large bone, or chew.  The toys are tailored to your dog's size, and my hundred pound shepherd/hound has loved each of them. They are well made, and he RARELY is able to destroy them. Highly recommend!
Joe W.
Cedar Park, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love BarkBox or I guess I should say to doggie Carlie does because she always looks forward to the day it arrives. Their monthly subscription fee is very reasonable for all you get and they have different price levels and dog sized based on what your looking for. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Sierra L.
Pearl, MS
BarkBox is the BEST thing ever. So mad I didn't think of it first. My APBT (American Pit Bull Terrier) has jaws of steel so I wasn't sure about it at first. There was a promo code I used for my very first box so it was free. (I see them all the time, I'm sure the one I used is long expired.) There are different subscriptions you get to choose from. I have the 1yr subscription and do NOT plan on EVER quitting. HA. After my first box I did email them to let them know my dog is a chewer and has a strict diet. No soy, wheat, rice, meat by products, and all the other horrible things that are in dogs food/treats. They let me know they try not to send items with those ingredients but would for sure not send me any. His first box of toys were very tuff and took him awhile to chew so I know they are great quality. He normally chews them in a day, literally! He loves to get the squeakers out of the toys and play with them. (: So you can imagine I was skeptical about ordering the box. I didn't want to waste my money. I'm so glad I did order it. He loves it and it saves me money in the long run. I haven't bought him a toy or treat in months. By the time I need them he gets his box.    So if you aren't sure about it give it a trial run. Make sure you email them to let them know about allergies and if you're dog has jaws of life. It really makes a difference.
Sarah D.
Seattle, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved both of the toys in his December bark box and has enjoyed the treats as well. I don’t know if the value is amazing for 2 toys and 3 treats but my dog is really happy. There is one toy in particular that had become his go too, which is fun to see. Excited to see what arrives in future boxes!
Camila R.
Brooklyn, NY
We love Barkbox. My dog gets so happy whenever is BARKBOX DAY! We even have a music for it. And she loves it! The toys are her favorite, but she goes crazy for the snacks. It's good quality, because none of the toys are broken yet. And I always check the food labels and it seems pretty nice as well.
Haley S.
Olathe , KS
I started my subscription on a special of $5 for the first box and $20 for a 6 month subscription. SO WORTH IT. My subscription ran through the holidays so it was really fun to open the Thanksgiving and Christmas themed boxes. The treats are full sized bags & nice quality chew bones and toys. Each time I compared the price of the items I received, just two of the items made up for the cost of the box! Such a good deal.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.